Marry Me 027

I quickly ran to Namjoon, his blood spilling out. I helped him close the wound and my dad already had back-up medic on the side incase of my danger. They took him out as my dad held me back stopping me from following them.

"Shit...shit..." I kept cursing under my breath.

"It's okay. He'll be okay. Those people are the top healers of Korea and it hasn't been too long since the wound." He holds me tight. I was too shocked of what happened.

He let his men drive me home to my rooftop house. I was too shaken up that I need a person to hold me up. I told them to leave and that I wouldn't do anything but still they stayed outside my house due to my dad's order. I went to the washroom washing his blood off me and changing my clothes. I kept pacing left and right of my room, not really knowing what to think. Is he fine? The more time passed, I realized how much I wanted him.

I miss him.

****

"It hurts! It fucking hurts." I cursed quietly trying to hold the pain back. The medics hurried to heal it. "Where's _____?"

My dad answered for me, "Home, she's at home."

I nod. Good, she's safe. That's all I need. I stayed still for the medic to do their job. It was quiet fast but I couldn't move my shoulder that well.

After it, I requested if I could go see her. My dad agreed and even drove me there. "Call me if something's wrong. I'm sorry son. _____ was right. I was wrong, I'll make it up to you as a dad."

He pats me on the back as I make my way up to her house. Whoah, why is there 5 men outside her house. I gestured them to leave as they did so. I entered the house to see _____ pacing left and right. As son as she saw me, her eyes widen and ran to hug me.

"Aw..Ow...." he groaned in pain. I quickly backed away apologizing. I held his face up, "Are you alright?"

"Is that a question? You're the one who shot me." He chuckles. I hit him on the other shoulder, "Want me to shoot this, too?"

He glares at me, "Shooting me in the heart is enough." He smiles as I roll my eyes at his comment. I hated cheesy things and he knew that.