Marry Me 013

I wake up to have him gone by my side again but just a dress on the foot of the bed. I'm guessing that's for me...

I headed out to see him...

I froze at the scene of him. He wasn't in a suit...his hair was fixed, too. He looked like a different person.

He was still in all black but now, it's different.

"Saw a ghost?" He chuckles. I snap back to reality and shake my head.

"Wear the dress. We're going somewhere." He tells me. "Hurry up. Don't make me wait."

I nod and head to the room. Took a bath first and changed. It was a cute yellow dress.

I headed out and he smiles as he sees me.  I follow him to the car and we head somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked him and he just smiles in response.

After a few minutes, an ocean came on sight. "Whoah~" I admire pressing my hands on the window.

"Let's go." He opens the car door for me as I excitedly head to the ocean. I let it touch my feet. I want to swim but I didn't bring extra clothes, he didn't tell me where we were going.

"What are we doing here?" I turn to him. He raises as eyebrow, "What else? We're on a date."

Date? We never even went on a date, it was school that kept my time and now we're on vacation. Everything still seemed unreal. The kidnapping, the house, the wedding. I took in the fresh air but disrupted when he pulled my hand and lead me somewhere.

"Let's go eat first." He smiles. I realized we haven't eaten breakfast. We head to a restaurant and ordered food.

"Everything seems unreal." I told him. "Still can't believe what happened these past few days.

He nods.

"But I think that now, I'm ma--" I hesitated. "That I'm married to you, I think I deserve to know."

"Know what?" He raises his brow.

"Why me?" I gathered the courage to ask.

"I can't answer that, ____. " He sighs, "You already know that."

I pout and roll my eyes. "Fine then!"

"Food's here." He changes topic. "Let's go to the park later."

I nod, still upset of him not telling him. "I guess it's also your father's order." I murmur quietly.

We start eating and I stayed silent most of the time. I wasn't mad but my mind was just thinking of possibilities and reasons of why me.

--

We headed to the park to the shade with no people. He went to buy ice cream for us as I sit here. Then suddenly, someone grabbed me up. When I was to scream, my mouth was covered and someone else tied my hand. There was 3 people. Shit, What is happening?! Don't tell me I'm getting kidnapped again...

They dragged me and shoved me in a car. They blindfolded me, covered my mouth and tied both my feet and hands. No hopes in escaping now...

"We got her, boss" I hear one person say.

"That was easier than expected. Good thing they went to an empty place."

"I wonder what Namjoon's face will be if he sees she's gone."

So they know him...

"Their group will be probably outraged." They all laughed as they conversed like I'm not here.

Where the hell is she? She's gone? Don't tell me she ran away? Here in Hawaii? I run to the tree to see no sight of her or did she just go roam around?