Marry Me 023

He took his mask off, still pointing the gun at me. "Don't move."

"What are you doing here?" I questioned. I didn't realize I put my guard down just to have him get the gun from me. He turned me around, putting his arm around my neck pointing the gun at me. "The hell are you doing?!"

He wouldn't hurt me right?

"Don't move or shout or your life is done." He whispers. He sounded different, just like our first meeting. "Lead me to the entrance."

I realized this is some mission he has to do. I did lead him inside. My father's men all pointed their gun at the sight of him. He clicked the gun, starting to scare me. Is he for real?

My parents came running to the scene. He gestured the men to lower their guns. "Namjoon, what the hell is this?"

"Just give it to us." He replies back still have me locked. Give what?!

"Give her back, Namjoon. You don't want to hurt her, don't you?" My dad speaks to him reaching out his hand.

"Just give it to us or you won't be seeing her." Namjoon spits back. Is he really planning to kill me?

My dad takes out his necklace and hands it to him. "Give her first."

They quickly exchange. Namjoon throwing me as my dad throws the ring at him. The ring? What is that for? Is it that important? My mom grabs me and gets us both out of there. I was too shocked at my first meeting with Namjoon after 5 months.

*****

I'm sorry ______. Why does it have to be you who I met? Let's just call this fate. I had to point the gun again at her. I got my wish to hold her again but in such a different way.

Good thing she got out of the scene. I got the ring that my dad asked for. After she left, I got back to my dad with this life. He gladly accepted me back. I wanted to grab her back but then she didn't even turned to look at me as her mom took her away. I'm sorry,_______.

"You're regretting this." Mr. (Y/LN) "You're getting nothing out of this. You're just hurting her."

I stayed quiet gripping the ring tightly.

"Is money that worth? This is your dad's order probably, knowing how much you don't want to hurt her." He lets out a small chuckle. He was right. I just bowed and exited their house.

I put the ring inside a box and drove to my dad's office.

"I got it." I say as I pass it to him.

He claps smiling as he receives it. "Good job, my son. How did you get it? May I ask?"

"His daughter was there. I used her to threaten them." I avoid his eyes.

He looks at me, "Are you alright? Are you okay by that?"

"I'm fine, dad. I don't like her. It was all forced." I sat on the couch, swallowing my real feelings.

My dad passed the ring to this man. "Here's our 100 million dollars!"

The man inspects it slowly and shakes his head, "It's fake."

My dad frowns, "What? Namjoon, are you sure this is it?"

"It came from his necklace as you said. And it's the ring you're looking for."

"That man made a fake one? A duplicate?" My dad raises his tone in anger. I stood up heading to the ring, analyzing it. It's similar to _________'s ring.