Marry Me 028

(Time Skip) A month later.

"I guess everything's over." I move closer to Namjoon on the bed. "Our parents had half half of the money and they're good now." I wonder why they didn't think of that idea before.

He nods smiling as he pulls me closer to his arms.

"Your shoulders okay?" I asked him.

He nods. "I can slowly move them without it hurting and lift my arm finally. Once this arm heals, you'd be the the next to be broken." He winks as I punch him on the stomach, shuddering with his pervy thoughts.

"Oh, now I wonder. Where did Jin go?" He furrows his brow.

"You wouldn't believe me." I let out a smile. He raises his eyebrow, "Go ahead."

"Dating Jimin."

I got to talk to Jin after the everything and eventually got to convince him. He apologized to me and of course, how can I not forgive that innocent looking child? He even joked about introducing him to another woman since I was taken and that led to Jimin. Now, they're happily together. They are even starting up a Salad Restaurant.

Everything went well and no problems anymore. I'm happy and contented with now.

--2 years later--

Namjoon went somewhere with his dad as I am left here alone the whole day since Jimin had an outing with Jin. It's already late at night.

I heard a knocking outside. Did Namjoon forget his keys?

I went to open it to have me getting blindfolded and kidnapped, you could say...AGAIN. I struggled to move free and I was shoved in a car. What is this now? Everything is done, right?

After a few minutes of the car ride, I was sat in a chair. I hear light footsteps around me then it suddenly stops behind me. The person took off the cloth of my mouth.

"Who are you?"

Silence...

My blind fold was still on. I repeated my question then an arm wrapped around my neck. I felt something cold touch the side of my head. A gun...I thought.

"Marry Me." A familiar voice demanded. I was never more than glad to be kidnapped.

THE END.

----------
Finally, the story is done!!! Thanks to those who have read and voted for my story (you know who you are!)

BUT OUR JOURNEY DOES NOT END HERE!!

I have a Jungkook FanFic that I had been writing after I finished this one. Please go check that one out. The title is "Who Are You?"

Special thanks to @kpopdistroyedmylife and @SeokJin_lover

Until then,

YZU.