Marry Me 016

This time, I was able to sleep in his arms and is gladly to.

I woke up to be still in his arms. This is the first time I'm awake before him. He was still sleeping soundly. I watched him till he finally woke up.

"Enjoying the view?" He chuckles.

"Good morning to you, too." I glare at him as I head to the washroom. He follows after and brushes with me. He winks at me as I splash water on him. I realized what I just did and shake my head at him, "No."

I forgot he's still stronger than me as he hugs me tight and splashes me on my face. "I will elbow you on the stomach if you won't stop!" I threatened as he lets me go and pouts. He brushes my hair away from my face and closes the gap between our lips. I can taste the mint in his mouth. I break through pushing him as he smiles back caressing my cheeks.

What's happening to me? Am I really falling in love with her? Not even a month have passed but it seemed longer than that. She made me feel different, cliche as it might sound.

"Let's go on a real date this time since we didn't complete it yesterday." He tells me. I nod and go to my luggage for shorts. "Where we going?"

He shrugs, "I don't know. How about the amusement park. A typical for dates."

"Sure." I agree. Although, I am not good with rides. I don't know about those girls I read that really likes roller coasters and the male is scared instead. I would be the male. But I like amusement parks, there's many things you can do other than rides. I like horror houses, especially! Oh the thrills! He changes and gets his glasses on the side. Next thing I know, he broke it without even putting it on...

"How do you.." I start bursting laughing as he is confused of what just happened. "Seriously, you should be the God of Destruction!"

He glares at me as he puts the broken glasses down.

--

We head there and got our tickets. Oh, I love waiting *sarcasm* but then Namjoon got us the VIP pass. This is a luxury to me. We got to our first ride, slowly getting to higher rides. He smiled as he saw the Gyro drop. I shake my head at him, "No. No, Namjoon, No."

He smiles even wider and pulls me to the entrance. I can already feel my heart dropping. And then here I am sitting.

--

It seemed like hours when the ride was done. My hair was all messed up as I glare at Namjoon. He laughs at the sight of me. He ruffles my hair even more. "You look prettier this way, ____. That way, I'm sure no guy will go after you."

I clench my fists as he covers his stomach and I punch him on the side. "Ya~ Will you stop punching?"

I start straightening my hair and walked away from him ignoring his voice calling out for me.

The day passed quick and here we are at the park laying down on the grass. "Now, I feel sad about going back."

"It's not like our last day together. We can always come back." He holds me tighter.

No, this isn't right. I'm not even sure if what I said will happen. I can't make her hope. But I can't help it when she smiles at me.