Marry Me 018

"Wow! I never expected you to marry at such a young age." She pats me on the back.

"It was dad's order." I tell her the truth. She freezes and her face goes serious. "What?"

"I just followed dad's order. I actually kidnapped her and forced her to marry me." I didn't tell her the truth earlier. I told her a fake story of how we met so she wouldn't act differently against _______.

"So this was a forced marriage?" Her tone went low with a hint of anger. "That father of yours....I will murder him. How dare he force you to marry?!"

"Omma, calm down. It's okay. I like her.... I'm actually falling for her." I sense her relax. "But that's the worst part. I can't fall in love."

"Why?!" She yelled inside the car. "Because of your dad's order again?!"

I nod.

"You should stop following your dad! He's just a pure bastard." She curses. "Well, your dad must have a reason to have her marry you?"

"There is." I breathe in, preparing for my mom's upcoming shout. "She's the daughter of our rival."

"WHAT?!" She shouted at me. "Her? They had a daughter?"

"Apparently yes. Just a month after you had me." I reply. "And they gave her away for her safety after finding out she was a girl."

"This is some drama stuff." My mom comments.

"They stopped people from adopting her, in case of it's one of our people. Dad found out last month about her and planned all this. He told me to kidnap her and force her to marry me and to make her fall for me but for me to never fall for her or else it'll cause a problem." I continue.

My mom stays silent. "Your dad is always giving me headaches. Go on, continue."

"But the marriage is fake. Everything was staged, the wedding and the papers."

"WHAT?!" Again, she shouted. Good thing we're in a car. "Does she know?"

"That's the thing. She doesn't know and we're staring to like each other and she thinks this is all real. I don't know how to tell her."

"But your emotions for her are real?" She asks calmly, her fists clenched tightly.

I nod, "But father will get --"

"Enough about your father." She cuts me off. "Just do you." Her words and voice comforted me. "Just take care of ______. She seems like a nice girl to have you fall after 4 weeks."

I smile back as we finally reached her house. "We also met her father in Hawaii."

"Eh?" She turns to me. "Does she know?"

"No, I don't think so. I don't think her dad told her."

"I think you should tell her about the marriage." She hugs me bye and leaves the car. I drove home thinking all about it. I guess she does have the right to know.