Marry Me 026

"What are you doing here?"

"I knew something was wrong with him." Namjoon says out loud. I glared at him shushing him.

"Why is he so handsome?" Namjoon's dad comments.

"I know right." My dad comments back.

Namjoon started to head to me but just to have him held up by both the dads. "Don't. Do you want her to die?!"

"Should I introduce myself? I'm the son of Kim Seok Jin." He smiles as the two dad's eyes widen. He turns to the dads, "because of you two, my parents died!"

What is he saying now? Is is story time now? Does this really happen every time and here I am experiencing it first-hand.

--Jin's POV--

"Appa, where are you going?" I ask him holding my teddy bear. My mom was holding me in the car as dad stops driving and fixes his tie. He turns around to me, "Just wait here, okay? I'll be back."

We just went to a family outing and he got called in an emergency. "Stay here. I just need to talk to my boss." He turns to my mom, giving her a peck on the lips.

He exited the car. And 10 minutes already passed and he wasn't back. "Mom, can't we go check?"

She sighs as we exit the car. "It's just an emergency business meeting anyway. It should be fine." She holds my hand.

10 men in suits outside a seemingly abandoned field. "Omma, what is dad doing there?"

My mom shrugs as we head there. Suddenly, a loud sound boomed as mom grabbed me to her arms. I backed away slowly seeing her face shocked. I looked to where she was looking. Two men holding one gun. I saw my dad on the ground, blood coming out of him. My mom quickly covered my eyes and dragged me back away calling someone. I hear cars going away from us. "Omma, dad is bleeding there! Shouldn't we go help?" I shake my mom who is crying so much. After I hear loud sirens come and they hold my mom and I up to a car. "Where's dad?" I asked mom but she wouldn't speak.

All I heard was the a person telling my mom it's too late.

Then, her mom committed suicide since she couldn't handle the pain and that left Jin to an orphanage.

"I remembered your faces." He glares at both Namjoon's dad and mine. "It was all your fault. You took two people away from me and now It's my turn."

"Jin..." I quietly whisper to him.

"Shut up." He responds quickly shutting me up.

"He had a son?" Namjoon's dad said. "We didn't know."

"It was an accident, Jin." My dad stares at Jin.

"Who cares?! He died. He still died! Because of you two. Just because of your two's problem!"

Turns out my dad and Namjoon's dad had a problem and they ended up on a gun point because of some trust issues.

After all Jin's talking, I got myself free. My dad taught me how due to many kidnappings I had. I waited for the perfect timing and I quickly moved to move the gun away but then a loud sound filled the building.

My dad's men went to tackle him down. I looked up to see Namjoon in his dad's arm holding his shoulder in pain, his shirt tinted with red.