Marry Me 008

I sat beside him, wanting to watch what he was watching and you never know, maybe get closer to him. Hell no! I kick away the fanfic thoughts away from my head. I read and watch too much dramas. I start downloading songs and apps to my new phone.

"Oh, here." He hands me something. It was my ring.

"Thanks." I hesitatingly thanked and grabbed it. He found it?

I got home and thought about the ring. It seemed important to her. I crawled on the floor and looked at every nook and finally found it. I was glad to find it. I even wiped it and kept it on my pocket so I wouldn't lose it this time. I wonder about this ring. Did someone give it to her? Perhaps, a guy? Nah...

I realized I spent 3 hours watching tv with him. Suddenly, there was a question asked to the guests that only people who are over the IQ of 150 can answer it. I was trying to answer and gave up after 5 seconds and waited for the answer and while I gave up, he answered it. He knows it? I tried to understand why that was the answer but nope, giving up on that, too.

"Why?" I asked, subconsciously.

He explained to me even pausing the video to tell me. I was listening and--

"I still don't get it." I confessed. I understand nothing of what he's saying. I hear him sigh and explain slowly till I got it.

"Oh!!!" I exclaim in realization. "I'm so stupid."

"Glad you know." He whispers enough for me to hear.

"Ya!" I hit him on the side. He looks at me bewildered. "No need to agree on that!"

He lets out a small laugh.

"But damn, you're pretty smart." I compliment. "How'd you know that?"

"Just comes to my mind. I'm also actually wondering why you don't." He responds with a laugh. I nudge him, and focused back on the video. I just realized what we did. We actually conversed...It somewhat comforts me but I should never let my guard down.

I headed to bed first to avoid walking on in him sleeping. I laid down and went on to youtube to let myself sleep. I put my phone down and just stared at the ceiling, reflecting on my life. After a few minutes, he came in. I closed my eyes pretending to sleep. I peeked to see him taking his shirt off, Oh God. I quickly closed it. I waited for a minute and decided to peek again to see his face right in front of me and his bare chest. My eyes widen. What was he doing? I felt my face heat up.

"Just checking if you were sleeping." He answer my unspoken question. I nod turning to my side, hiding my face as I feel him lay beside me.

"All of this. Just saying, I had no say to this. It wan't my choice either." He says to me. I didn't reply. I didn't know what to say. I'm guessing he was also forced to this but why kidnap me or put a gun against my head? And out of all, why me? I had to find out. Someday.

And the second night ended like that.