Marry Me 015

He leads the kiss as I pull away to breath. I was too shocked of what happened.

"You saved me." He smiles, brushing my lips.

I back up pulling my hand away from his.

He groaned in pain.

"Oh, sorry." I said, forgetting about his wound. "But still..."

I didn't know how to continue so I stood up and left him there heading to the room, avoiding awkwardness. Mixed emotions rushed to me, sending shivers through my spine.

Did we just...

No, no....

I hear the door open. "Don't come in!" I shouted at him.

"Why?" He questions, not obeying my words.

"Get out." I run and closed the door on him. "I'm still thinking!"

I hear him laugh on the other side. "How long are you going to think?"

"I hate you." I answer covering my face hiding it even though no one as watching. Suddenly, the door pushed me as it opened. "YA!"

He pulled me back up to his chest, "Say it again."

"I hate you." I gladly repeated.

"You won't be saying that tonight." He whispers to my ear. I push him away punching him on the stomach. He gritted his teeth in pain and glared at me like he was about to kill me.

"Oh, sorry!" I quickly apologized. "I forgot." I move closer to him holding his stomach. He suddenly pecks me on the lips again. I feel my heart beating faster again. I moved away turning my back on him, "I really hate you!"

"Really? It's not obvious. You even cried when I was getting beaten." He smirks hugging me from the back. I didn't bother resisting and stayed in his arms. "Day by day, I'm glad I married you." I whispered.

Shit. I completely forgot. I can't fall in love. I can't. This is the worst case scenario, this will mess up everything. I'm sorry, _____. This marriage is just...

A phone ringing broke us apart as he went to answer it. He went in the washroom to talk there. It's still a secret to me. Everything. I sighed, I realize what just happened today. I think I really am liking him.

"Ne, appa. I got her back." I answer him.

"She's fine." All he cared was if she was fine, he didn't even ask about me. "No, she doesn't know. She didn't show signs of it. I don't think they told her."

"Yes, we'll be back in a day." I hung up. I wanted to swear and shout out loud. I couldn't even talk to anyone about this. Oh, omma? I scrolled through my contacts and saw her number. My parents have separated for years now since my mom didn't want any of this life. She married my dad without knowing this things. I didn't want my relationship to be like this. I pressed call. The phone rang then answered just after 2 rings. Quicker than I expected.

"Adeul? Is this my son?" I can hear her voice answer in excitement.

"Ne, omma. How are you?" I started.

"Oh, my son! I missed you! It's just that father of yours is so arrogant and not caring! Why did you call of a sudden?" She chatters.

"I got married."

"Eh?!" Her voice went loud in surprise. "When? To who? How come I wasn't invited?! Is it that father of yours?!"

"Omma, calm down. I'll meet you someday and I'll tell you. She's waiting outside."

"Keurae. Go ahead. Bye, I miss you. Take care!" She ends the phone call. I felt light after talking to her and listening to her voice. She's the only one in my life that matters and now there's someone else.

_____, even If we can't be together or I am not allowed to fall in love with you, I promise to protect you.