Marry Me 010

"Wow. Big house." He awes as he sees the house. I just smiled back, "Nice meeting you."

"You, too. Maybe we can hang out again?" He asks ruffling his hair.

"Sure. Why not?" I respond smilingly. "Thanks again!"

He waves bye as I run in the house.

Why does she look so happy? And that guy is handsome, I admit.

I enter the house sensing the emptiness. I fasten to the washroom to take a bath before he comes home. On the shower, thoughts were strayed to Jin. He's handsome. How come I never have seen him? His blonde hair was shining like the sun. I cringed when I realized what I was thinking. I quickly changed and went downstairs to see Namjoon on the couch sitting.

"Oh, you're home." I greeted. He doesn't reply. Oh well, I head to the fridge to eat. "Have you eaten?"

Still no reply. I repeated my question louder but just have him go upstairs to the room. What's wrong with him? Whatever, must have had a bad meeting. My day has been good in comparison.

I shouldn't be mad. Now, I'm getting mad at myself for getting mad. I don't even like her...

It's already dinner time. I ran upstairs to call him and he's just looking out the window talking to someone on his phone.

"Ne, appa. It's good. She's fine."

Me? . . .

"Appa, yea. Next week? Sure."

. . .

"It's your words. Fake?" His tone raised. What fake?

"Ne, appa. I'll see you tomorrow." He hangs up and turns around. He acted calm despite of me there.

"How long have you been there?"

"Just now." I responded. "Want to eat?"

He just brushes past me going downstairs.

"I'll take that as a yes." I quietly said to myself. I went to the kitchen to start cooking. Shit, shit... I was starting to mess up. "Namjoon, can you help?"

"Eh?" He looks at me surprised with a hint of worry in his tone.

"Can you cut the onions for me?" I asked trying to fix my dish. He slowly grabs the knife and start cutting.

Finally, saved my dish and now, time for the onions. I turn around to check on him. He was making all face expressions and his hand was shaking, he barely cut the onions in half!

"What are you doing?" I questioned, actually wondering what he was doing. He ignores me and tries to cut the onion. "Oh God, I can't take this anymore."

I went around him and pushed the knife down, finally done half-ing the onion. I held both his hands to support him and help him cut. "It's like this. K, do it."

I let him do it himself. He was having such a hard time to push the knife down. Was he really the one who held the gun against my head? The man in a suit, all fixed up and here he is with all kinds of facial expression and in a weird position. I let out a giggle and he throws the knife down on the table. "I'm done with this."

"No, you were doing good." I told him trying to hide my smile and went to check my dish. I pass him one more onion, "Just one more." I start putting the cut onions in the dish.

His face goes serious as he stares at the onion. Now, I know his weakness. He grabs the knife and lets out a deep sigh. After 5 minutes, he's done with the onion.

"Oh, never mind. I don't need the onions." I tease him as he glares at me intently. Shit, I should've never said that when he's holding the knife. "Was just kidding."

He puts the knife down and starts to head to the couch.

"Hey. Help me set up!" I called to him and he stops. He sighs and carries the dish to the table. We start eating. I was feeling more comfy, now that I know he's hopeless in cutting inions. After the dish, "You're also washing since I cooked."

He bites his lip and glares at me.

He heads to the sink.

This is the first time I'm doing this and why am I doing this?!

I go beside him watching to make sure he's washing thoroughly.

"Looks like this is your first time." I commented on his skills.

"Cuz it is."

"Hul~ That makes sense though based on how you cut the onions." I let out a small laugh.

"Fuck you." He curses under his breath.

"Chill." I pat him on the back. I had him under my control at this moment. It was fun. He splashes the water on me.

"YA!" I shout at him as I try to get water, too but then he was closer to the sink. He splashed me more and I run behind him so he can't target me but eventually he caught me. He grabbed me in his arms from behind, grabbing me tightly. "Ya! That's unfair!"

He fills a cup of water and splashes it on me.

I elbow him on the stomach and I back away. "Ya! I just took a bath..."

"We can take a bath again." He smirks.

"Hmm?" I said in surprise. He laughs at my expression, "Not the way you're thinking."

He looks at the floor, "It's a mess now."

I run upstairs while shouting, "You're cleaning up! I'm changing!"

I hear him shout after me. "I swear, _____, I'll kill you!"

I hope he didn't mean that.