Marry Me 004

The shoes are already murdering me. She waves bye to us as we both head out of the office. He just heads off in front not even turning around to check if I'm there. I mean where would I run off to? Finally, he turned around to see me 3 meters away from him. It's really hard to walk in these heels! I see him head to me and held my hand slightly pulling me.

I saw more people in suits with  serious faces just bowing to this guy beside me. Is he some mafia leader or gangster?

We headed to an elevator and went up a floor. The elevator opened to a slightly long hallway with more people in suits. He opened a door to a small underground parking lot. We were underground?

Hul~ that even makes me more hopeless in escaping...

We headed to a typical small black car. He opened the passenger door for me. Where are we going? Are we really meeting his dad and why am I such in an elegant dress and killer heels? Don't tell me he's selling me or something but why would he tell me to marry him? Like seriously me?

I watched my surroundings that we pass as he drives. I'm wondering though why he's just letting me see but I'm glad he is.

After 10 minutes of drive, we arrive to a building. He lets me out as I struggle to regain my balance from the heels. I swear I hate this heels more than this guy.

"Hold me." He says holding out his arm. I wrap my arms around his, giving me so much comfort. *sarcasm*

I relied to him for balance and we head to an elevator heading up. The elevator opens straightly to people who turned to look at us and they started clapping and cheering.

A party?

Do all these people know I got kidnapped? How sick...

I realized I was only kidnapped 2 hours ago. My life was good 2 hours ago...

I let out a small, fake smile overwhelmed with all these people staring at us. They all looked elegant. Where am I?

He leads me to an area with older people talking and smiled as we approached.

He let go of me and bowed deeply to all of them. "Appa, here she is."

This older looking person smiled and patted him at the back. "Ah, Namjoon. You did good."

Namjoon? That's his name?

"So, finally. ______, we have met." His dad looks at me. They know me? He smiles but something about his gaze scared me like he had something in mind.

"Have a drink." He offered but I refused, I trust no one here. "So when would you like the wedding?"

"Eh?" I replied astonished. I completely forgot I was stolen for a wedding. I have to get married to a person I totally don't know, a person who kidnapped me and who threatened to kill me?!

"Ah, you must be shocked." He says taking a sip of his wine. "However, the wedding must go on. Next week, on Friday. So you have time to prepare."

I am so grateful. *sarcasm* Freaking a week to prepare? Why would you ask me then if you already had a plan?! I was irritated at everything. I wanted to run but I just can't. I felt suffocated at the crowd I knew no one of. I felt dizzy. I realized Namjoon wasn't beside me. I started feeling nauseous, I see his dad and everyone turn to the stage. It's Namjoon on the mic. Looks like he's going to start rapping or something.

My eyes were blurring out. I couldn't focus well. I wanted to run to the washroom but I fear falling with these killer heels. Getting married to a stranger is enough.

But my mind wouldn't follow  me. I closed my eyes, everything blacked out.