Chapter 3.

It was the middle of the week on the week after Aston had come back. Wednesday afternoon, nearly lunchtime and today I was lucky enough to have a half day. Strangely enough Harry had been extra nice to me lately, he was letting me go earlier and he'd even given me a little bit of a pay rise last Friday. I didn't understand why, maybe he had finally seen and appreciated the hard work I do. Either that or he was after something, something that he probably wouldn't be getting. I was meeting Aston up town for lunch today, he said he'd meet me and drive me home as I'd gotten the bus this morning because my car had broken down. Charlie was coming to my office and he was walking with me up town because he needed to get a few things, I think he was lying and just didn't want me to walk on my own.

"Knock, knock." Charlie said, opening the door and walking inside making me laugh.

"Hey Charlie." I said and collected my bag, standing up from my chair.

"Ready to go?" He asked making me nod and follow him out my office. I said goodbye to everyone as I walked through the office, getting a smiley response from each of them. I walked beside Charlie out the office and made our way into town which was quite a while down the road from here but luckily we could both talk for England and the time would go by fast.

"Wonder why Harry is being so nice lately, he's never like this." I said.

"I know exactly why. He knows you and Aston have been arguing quite a bit and he's trying to sweeten you up." Charlie chuckled, I rolled my eyes, that obviously wasn't true. Aston and I had been arguing more than normally but it was probably just because we'd been away from each other for a while. We just needed to get used to being around each other again, we'd stop eventually.

"Well it's not working. I still hate him just as much." I giggled making Charlie laugh.

"I don't blame you. He thinks you'll go running to him if you and Aston break up which i very much doubt will happen." Charlie said. I don't know why everyone believed Harry saw me that way, he never showed it or it didn't feel that way to me. He was always so emotionless and I doubted he had feelings towards anyone apart from his own mother, he never showed a smile or anything like that. Maybe if he did people wouldn't think he was so bad after all.

"It won't happen. Aston and I are fine, we'll work it out." I smiled half heartedly. I wasn't quite sure I was right though, these arguments were quite often and half the time would last for quite a while.

"Don't look so sure about that." He laughed a little, I sighed and shrugged.

"I don't know, we're just arguing a lot. It just seems he's giving up on me, he doesn't look at me the way he used to." I frowned, looking down a little but quickly having to look up again as I nearly bashed into someone.

"Don't say that Mils. That boy loves you, I promise..you're just having a bad time at the moment, every relationship has them." Charlie tried to reassure me.

"I know. He's been acting strange the last week or so..what if he's found someone else?" I asked, biting on my bottom lip.

"I doubt that. What's made you think that?" He wondered.

"Just the ways he's acting. He's skipping dates, he's always out, we don't even act like a couple now..just like we're friends." I explained, thinking of all the things that were actually going wrong.

"Maybe he needs space." Charlie suggested.

"He's had space for the last five weeks, I doubt its that Charlie." I sighed, stopping as we reached the place we were going to part.

"It'll be okay babe. You'll see, everything will come together." He smiled softly and brought me into a big hug. Something I needed. I smiled a little and hugged him back, pulling away a few minutes later.