Chapter 40.

Chapter forty

I was waiting for Aston to get home from work. He had been working in some studios over here for a couple of months and things were going really well for him. The split was emotional, very emotional. So many tears shed yet a lot of memories were shared. They had had an amazing last few years as a band. Now its time for their individual journeys. Aston and I were about to start our own soon. I was nine months pregnant. The little one was due any day now and we were buzzing for it. We planned the baby and started trying on our honeymoon, luckily for us i got pregnant almost straight away. I had been getting twinges in my stomach for past couple of days, I hadn't said anything to Aston as I didn't want him to be worrying too much. I could have it wrong and the baby wasn't coming yet. However it was about time it came out. I had spend most of the morning struggling and trying to get showered and dressed which was hard without Aston here to help me. It was ridiculous how long it took for me to get ready. I had just sat down in front of the tv with some lunch on my lap. Although I didn't feel up to eating it I knew I had to or Aston would go on about it. I was laughing at something on the tv when I felt a strain through my stomach. I stopped as it winded me a little. At first I thought it was just because I had laughed too hard but then it happened again. This time much more painful. I gasped in pain and clutched my stomach. I looked down as I felt wet between my legs. My waters had broke. I froze, not knowing what to do. A pain brought me back to my senses and I started to panic. I reached for my phone and scrolled to find Aston's number. He didn't answer. I tried again but still there was no answer. I found Rochelle's number and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Roch! Quick, the baby..its coming." I panicked.

"What? Now?" she gasped.

"Yes!"

"Wheres Aston?"

"Working. I don't know what to do." I said, my eyes starting to fill with tears.

"Okay, okay! I'm on my way, don't move." She said and quickly hung up. I put the phone down and winced in pain. I tried Aston again but he wasn't answering. Where was he? A few minutes later and there was a knock on the door.

"Its open!" I shouted as loud as I could. The door opened and Rochelle came rushing it, looking flustered and stressed. She looked around before her eyes locked on me and she walked over to me.

"It hurts." I cried.

"I know babe, I know. Just stay calm, breathe." She said softly but it wasn't working.

"I'll give Aston another ring." She said.

"No, theres no time. This baby isn't waiting." I stopped her and held my hands out to her.

"Wait here, I'll get your shoes and coat." She rushed off and found the first coat and shoes she could find. She helped me into them before slowly helping me up.

"You okay?" She asked me, putting her arm around me to help.

"No." I sniffed as we walked over to the door.

"Its going to be just fine babe, you're gonna be okay." She told me. She helped me out the door and locked it before helping me down to her car. She opened the door and helped me into the passenger seat. I groaned as another pain came.

"I need him Roch." I sobbed.

"He'll be there, we just need to get you to the hospital first." She said and started driving as fast as she could to the hospital. It was hard to stay calm with these pains, I needed Aston.

An hour later and we still hadn't got hold of Aston. My contractions were getting more often and I was 7cm dilated. He needed to hurry up. I was not having this baby without him here. Rochelle was pacing all over the place, trying to get hold of him but it wasn't happening. He always answers his phone and the one time he doesn't is when we need him the most.