Chapter 33.

(The wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses are in the media on the last part if anyone wants to see them)

Chapter thirty-three

"Have you got your suits sorted?" I asked Aston as we sat at dinner that same night.

"Yes." He nodded, having s mouthful of food.

"And you know what time you're getting there? And who you're meeting there?" I asked.

"Yes, everything's sorted." He assured me.

"Make sure you wake up on time. I don't wanna get there to be told you haven't arrived yet." I laughed.

"I doubt I will sleep that night, I'll be too nervous and excited to sleep." He laughed.

"Well you have to sleep or you'll be falling asleep at the church!" I frowned.

"I won't, don't worry it's all going to be perfect baby." He said and took my hand over the table, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"I hope so." I sighed.

"We didn't spend months planning for it all to go wrong." He smiled.

"I just worry, every girl wants a perfect day right?" I smiled too.

"And I'll make sure its perfect for you. I wouldn't settle for any less."

"As long as we're both there and we get married then it'll be perfect."

"Even if we were wearing bin bags!" He joked.

"Er no, I have to have my dress..its gorgeous!" I giggled, watching him frown. I knew I could easily wind him up by mentioning the dress as he wanted to see it so bad.

"I'm sure it is." He pouted.

"Only a week left to wait." I grinned and started eating my dinner again. I was starting to get butterflies in my stomach as it grew closer, Definitely no cold feet though. After dinner we went and sat on the sofa and stuck a movie on.

"Can you believe we're getting married though? To think a year ago we had split up." He said, his fingers running up and down my arm.

"I know, I thought we would be apart forever." I said.

"I wouldn't have let that happen. We would've always found a way back to each other." He kissed my forehead. I think he was right, somehow we would've got together again. I couldn't and wouldn't settle for anyone else but him.

"It still doesn't feel real though. I know when I get to the church is when it'll hit me like a ton of bricks." I giggled.

"Me too." He chuckled.

"Have we sent out all the invites? I'd feel bad if we missed anyone." I bit down on my lip nervously.

"I don't think we have forgotten anyone babe. We spend almost a whole day going through phones, address books and anything possible to make sure we didn't miss anyone out." He laughed.

"I know but still, I want everyone there." I pouted.

"So do I but if they were that important we would've remembered them." He pouted too.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm just stressing." I shrugged.

"You need to relax babes or you'll pass out." He told me.

"I swear I've lost like loads of weight from stressing so much!"

"I know you have, I've noticed."

"Its not that bad is it?" I frowned.

"No, its only a little bit but I would notice." He chuckled and wraps his arms around me. I rested my head on his chest and took a deep breath. He was right, I did need to calm down.

"We don't need to worry about anything else, all you need to worry about is getting yourself there." He chuckled, starting to stroke my hair.

"I don't think I'll forget that. You on the other hand.." I giggled.

"You think I'd forget to turn up to our wedding? Something I've been waiting for for years?" He asked.

"For years?" I asked.

"Yeah, I knew after like two months of us being together that I would marry you one day."

"Aww!" I cooed making me chuckle.

"I'm slightly worried about your stag do tomorrow though!" I said.

"Whys that? You know I wouldn't do anything I'm not meant to.."

"I don't mean that. I'm worried about that the boys have planned." I giggled.

"Oh yeah, me too." He laughed. After seeing what happened at Marvin's stag do I really was worried, I knew he was planning pay back for it. I also had my hen do tomorrow but I made the girls promise it wouldn't be anything more than drinks out because I wasn't in to any of the usual stuff that went on. I think they listened, I hope they did anyway.

****

"Right I'm off to Chloe's now babe." I said after packing my bag full of my outfit for tonight and things for tomorrow as I was staying the night at hers too.

"Alright baby, have a good night." Aston said, coming over to me and kissing me.

"You too and drink as much as you want." I giggled.

"You usually tell me not to drink much." He laughed.

"Yeah but I'll let you off tonight." I winked. He grinned and kissed me again.

"See you tomorrow." I said and pulled away, picking up my bag and making my way to the bedroom door.

"Yeah..love you loads!" He said.

"Love you too!" I giggled as I left the room and went downstairs. I left the house and got into my car, driving to Chloe's. I did not know what to expect tonight. I hoped it would just be a subtle night for me and my closest girls.

Comment and vote please :)