Chapter 35.

Chapter thirty-five

Amelia's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open the next morning as I felt someone move behind me. I groaned as I got a pain straight through my head. I stretched my arms out in front of me and looked down, realising I was just in my underwear. My first reaction was to panic, thinking I had gone home with another man last night. Thats until I saw the arms wrapped around me and I recognised the tattoos on them. A sigh of relief escaped my lips. I looked behind me and saw Aston, a frown on his face before he looked at me. We both pulled a face before bursting out laughing.

"Did we?" I asked and he nodded, as if he has read my mind.

"I think so." He laughed.

"Shit, the girls are gonna murder me!" I gasped and quickly grabbed my phone off the side but it was out of battery.

"I remember leaving and some how we ended up here." He said, laying back down as I got out of bed to put my phone on charge.

"And we didn't tell anyone?" I asked.

"I don't think so, we were distracted." He chuckled. I giggled and ran my fingers through my hair, getting it out of my face. I didn't remember what happened after I went to meet Aston.

"Its alright, I'm sure they hardly noticed." Aston told me, shrugging it off.

"Yeah, 30 missed calls and 15 new messages, I'm sure they didn't notice!" I exclaimed. I read through all the messages before quickly making a group message with all the girls in.

[Sorry I disappeared last night. I went to meet Aston and I woke up at home this morning. I don't even remember what happened! Hope you had a good night, I did for what I was there for x]

I put my phone down and went into the bathroom.

"Where you going?" Aston called.

"To shower." I said. I turned on the shower and undress myself. I stepped into the shower, the warm water spreading goosebumps all over my skin. I had been in there a couple of minutes, just letting the warm water pour over to me and hopefully make me feel more alive when the shower door opened and i felt the cold breeze rush in.

"Excuse me, you're invading my shower." I giggled, turning to face Aston. He was grinning ear to ear cheekily.

"I needed to shower." He pouted.

"Could've waited until I finished." I said.

"Saving water baby." He smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Whatever." I laughed and shoved his shoulder before wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I feel like hell." I groaned.

"How I love not getting hangovers." He grinned.

"Shut up. I bet you get them really, you just don't show it." I scowled. I was just jealous really. He could drink as much as he wanted and would never get a hangover, a small headache is the worst he'll get. Whereas with me I always feel terrible the morning after.

"I genuinely don't." He chuckled.

"I hate you sometimes." I sighed. He gently kissed my forehead a few times. I closed my eyes and lent into him. His arms tightening around my waist.

"You need to call the boys, they'll be wondering where you got to last night." I mumbled.

"They're probably still sleeping or passed out somewhere."

"Or terribly worried to where you might've gotten to."

"Doubt it. If I know them as well as I think then they would've carried in drinking, knowing I had gone to see you or something." He chuckled.

"Rochelle would have told Marvin by now anyway." I shrugged.

"Probably." He nodded and rested his chin on top of my head. We got out of the shower a while later, my head not feeling any better but in myself I felt a lot more human. I wrapped a towel around myself and went into the bedroom, Aston not far behind me. I quickly dried and got changed into my onesie. I wasn't planning in going anywhere today, I was staying in.

"I'm quite glad we came home last night to be honest." Aston said as he flopped onto the sofa next to me, slinging his arm over the back of the sofa behind me.

"Whys that?" I asked as I channel hopped on the tv.

"The boys had something up their sleeves for me, I'm not sure what it was but I could tell I wasn't going to like it. I'm glad I managed to make an escape before they could do it." He said.

"Did you have strippers?" I asked.

"No." He said simply but for some reason I didn't believe him.

"Really? I don't mind if you did, I just want to know." I looked at him but continued to shake his head.

"I already told them I didn't want any. I have you and I don't want to be looking at other girls." He said.

"Aw baby." I giggled and kissed him quickly. He grinned and bit his lip.

"I think they had something like that coming for me though. They just had that look in their eyes." He laughed.

"Probably, knowing Simon." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Mm, he was disappointed when I said no."

"Hes a pig."

"He isn't that bad."

"He has no respect for girls. Uses them as objects."

"He's been single a long time."

"Don't get me wrong, I love the guy but he needs to understand girls aren't there for just sex or to look at, we have feelings." I giggled.

"Don't I know it." Aston took a deep breath and shook his head. He was obviously referring to my bad moods. He just received a light hit on the side of the head from me.

"You're just as bad." I huffed.

"No baby, your moods are terrible." He told me.

"Well good luck because you're stuck with me forever as of Saturday."

"I can still get out of it."

I gasped and frowned.

"Joking baby, I can't wait to marry you." He grins and taps the end of my nose with his finger. I giggled and screw my face up. I couldn't wait for Saturday to come thats for sure.

Comment and vote please :)

At least 30 votes for the next part xx