Chapter 31.

Chapter thirty-one

I was crying on the way back home. I loved my mum, of I course I did but I hated the way she was with me. I was fed up of it. When we got home I got changed into one of Aston's tops straight away, sitting in front of our full length mirror to take off my make up.

"Are you alright now baby?" Aston asked softly as he walked into the bedroom.

"Yeah." I said quietly. I had stopped crying by now but I was still feeling a bit worked up.

"None of what she said was true, you know." He said and I could see him in the mirror unbuttoning his shirt he was wearing tonight and pulling it off.

"I know to ignore what she says now, its her problem if she's not proud of me..I've done nothing for her to have a reason to be like that." I said, wiping the remainder of my make up off and putting the wipe into the bin next to me.

"Good. I don't want you getting upset over things that aren't true." He sat behind me as I sat cross legged in front of the mirror. His arms wrapped around my waist. I took the hair slides out of my hair and started to brush through it, the curls loosening at bit and it looked more natural.

"You're hair is so soft." Aston said and run his fingers through my waist long hair. I giggled quietly and watched him through the mirror.

"We need to start talking weddings soon." I said and the look on his face was priceless.

"We only got engaged last night." He said.

"Do you know how long it takes to plan a wedding Ast? There is so much to do." I laughed.

"Yeah and most of it you'll probably do with the girls anyway." He laughed. He was probably right, most things Aston wouldn't be interested in and I would depend on the girls to help me with it. Although I did want to do as many things with Aston as possible, it was our day after all.

"I want you to help too though, you can't have no part of it." I told him.

"I will help, even if I have no clue about weddings let alone how to plan one." He chuckled.

"No guy does, it's okay." I giggled and patted his cheek.

"You're gonna look beautiful in a wedding dress though, I'm already excited to see you and we haven't even started planning it." Aston told me. I smiled and looked up at him, kissing him. I went to pull away but he put his hand on the back of my head so I couldn't. I didn't argue though and turned around so I was facing him. I knelt up on my knees and put my hands on his cheeks. His arms hooked around my legs and brought me closer to him, pulling my legs so they wrapped around his waist.

"Not tonight Ast, I don't really feel up to it." I sighed as I pulled away from the kiss. I tried to get into it but I couldn't.

"A distraction will help." He told me, going to kiss me again.

"I don't think so, blame my mother." I frowned and moved my head away from his. He frowned too as he watched me unhook my legs from around him and stand up.

"I'm sorry." I said and went over to the dressing table, picking up a hair band and tying my hair up.

"I'm er, going to bed." I told him as he was still sat in front of the mirror.

"Yeah, okay." He said. I bit my lip and climbed under the duvet of my side of the bed. Was he really that annoyed I'd rejected him?

Aston soon stood up and went into the bathroom, doing his nightly routine. I laid on my side and faced the wall with my back to Aston's side. I closed my eyes, ready to drift off into a sleep. The sound a belt hitting the floor woke me up again. Aston got into bed next to me and make himself comfortable. Seconds later and his arms slipped around my waist, pulling me back into his warm body.

"I thought you were annoyed with me." I whispered.

"Why?" He whispered back.

"Because I rejected you." I said making him chuckle.

"I wouldn't be annoyed at you for that." He told me.

"Good." I smiled. He rested his chin onto my shoulder. My eyes slowly closed as I relaxed into Aston.

"Night babe." He said, kissing my cheek.

"Night Ast."

"Love you."

"Love you more."

I had fallen asleep before I got to here his reply. We quite often had the who loves who more fight.

A tiiiny part.

Comment and vote please :)