Chapter 39.

Chapter thirty-nine

Aston and I told everyone that we were going to be leaving in a few minutes so they started to make their way outside to watch us leave. We followed Rochelle upstairs into her room where she was putting Alaia down to sleep. Unfortunately that meant she wasn't coming down to see us off but obviously I understood that.

"Bye, bye princess. See you in a couple of weeks." I cooed as I kissed Alaia's cheek. Aston had gone off to get changed, already having said bye to Alaia so Rochelle could get her to sleep.

"Bye Auntie Amelia." Rochelle said in a baby voice. I giggled.

"I'll just put her down, don't leave without me saying goodbye." She told me.

"As if I would." I said as she went into the bedroom. I sat down on the sofa and looked around while I waited for Aston or Rochelle to come back out. I was enjoying the view of London I was getting from looking out the hotel window.

"Hey baby, what do you think of me getting another tattoo?" Aston said as he walked into the room.

"Huh?" I asked, looking round at him. He was looking down at his arm, the one that was less covered in ink.

"Another tattoo?" He repeated as he sat down next to me, putting his bag on the floor.

"Of what?" I asked and looked down at his arm.

"That date of today." He said.

"Really?" I asked with a smile, tracing the outlines of the tattoos he already had.

"Yeah, do you think its a good idea?" He asked.

"Yeah, its a lovely idea. What if we get a divorce?" I laughed jokingly.

"What? You're not planning in divorcing me already, are you?" He chuckled.

"Course not baby." I giggled and kissed him quickly.

"So you think I should get it?" He asked. I nodded.

"I was thinking of getting the same, like on my hip." I told him.

"Really? You've never gotten a tattoo before.." He said, looking up at me surprised.

"Well I want to get one now." I pouted.

"Sure you can take the pain?" He asked.

"I'm sure its not that bad."

"It hurts like a bitch."

"It can't hurt that much or you wouldn't keep going back to get a new one."

"Its an addictive pain, once you get a couple you want more." He said. I'd always thought of getting a tattoo but I would always chicken out at the last minute.

"This one has meaning so I'm sure I'll suck it up and do it." I giggled.

"All mine have meaning, I wouldn't get a useless one." He said.

"Thank god, you haven't left yet." Rochelle said, closing the bedroom door quietly. We both looked up at her and stood up.

"Thought you had got in the cot and fallen asleep with her." Aston teased.

"I'm definitely gonna enjoy not having you around for two weeks." Rochelle joked.

"Yeah, I have to put up with it for two weeks now." I giggled.

"Nah, babe you have it for life now." Rochelle reminded me.

"What have I gotten myself into." I sighed jokingly.

"Excuse me, still in the room." Aston frowned, I giggled and turned around, kissing him.

"Save that for the honeymoon, I don't wanna see it." Rochelle exclaimed. I pulled away from Aston and looked round at her.

"I'm gonna miss you Roch." I said dramatically as I walked over to her and pulled her into a massive hug.

"I'm gonna miss you too Mils." She hugged me back tightly.

"Girls are so dramatic, we're only gone for two weeks." Aston laughed.

"Two weeks without my girls is a long time." I pouted as we pulled back from the hug.

"You have me instead." He grinned.

"Yeah but I can't gossip to you about yourself." I giggled.

"You gossip about me? What do you say?" He frowned.

"Its not spoken about outside the chat. Sorry." I teased, smirking at Rochelle.

"Come on, you need to get going. Get over here and hug me midge." Rochelle ordered and opened her arms. Aston rolled his eyes and walked over to her, hugging her.

"Have an amazing time you guys." Rochelle said to us.

"We will do, thank you!" I smiled. We went and picked up our bags before heading to the door.

"Keep me updated with everything." I told her.

"I will, don't worry." She smiled. We said our final goodbyes before she closed the door behind us and we went back downstairs to say bye to everyone else. When we went outside everyone was waiting for us and there was also our taxi waiting for us. Everyone cheered when they saw us and threw some kind of confetti over us as we walked through them.

"Evening." The taxi driver smiled to us, opening the boot so we could put our cases in there.

"Hello." I smiled. The driver put our cases in the boot while we said goodbye to our friends and family who were waiting for us. I don't think I've hugged that many people.

"Thank you for coming everyone." Aston said as we got down to the final people which were our parents and the boys and girls.

"Have a wonderful time. I am so proud of you and I love you both so much." Siobhan smiled and pulled us both into one bone crushing hug.

"Thanks mum." Aston mumbled.

"We'll see you when we get back." I smiled to her and pulled back from the hug. We said bye to the rest of them, having even more hugs.

"Its time to go babe." Aston said which made me pull back from the hug with Chloe.

"I'll see you." I smiled.

"Yeah, have lots of fun." She giggled. I rolled my eyes and giggled too. Aston wrapped his arm around my waist and guided me back to the taxi, opening the door for me so I could get in. I gave one final wave to everyone before getting into the taxi, Aston closing the door behind me and jogging round to his side. Aston got into the car and closed his door. We both waved out the window as we done up our sear belts. Everyone waved as the taxi pulled away and drove off towards the hotel.

"Wow, what a day." Aston said, taking a deep breath and sitting back.

"I know, its been crazy." I said, looking at him.

"Amazing though." He smiled.

"Definitely. I don't know what I was stressing about." I smiled too.

"Me either." He chuckled. He wrapped an arm around my waist and I rested my head on his shoulder. His head rested on top of mine.

"I can't wait for these two weeks though." I said.

"Me either, finally getting some proper alone time." He kissed the top of my head. I looked up at him and kissed him a few times.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too, so much." He said and kissed me again quickly. We both smiled and I rested my head back down as we made our way to the airport. Two weeks in paradise. I could not believe we were married.

Comment and vote please :)