Chapter 19.

Chapter Nineteen

"I better get going, its already Six." Aston said and made an attempt to stand up but I tightened my grip on him.

"Don't leave me." I said, putting out my bottom lip.

"I have work tomorrow morning baby, if I stay here any longer I'll end up staying the night again." He laughed.

"At least stay for dinner?" I asked, sitting up and picking up the remote off the arm of the sofa to turn off the tv, "We'll get some now."

"I can't say no to you." he chuckled.

"I know." I grinned and jumped off the sofa.

"Shall we order something in? Or do you want to go out?" he asked, looking up at me.

"I don't think we should go out, we weren't telling anyone, remember?" I said awkwardly.

"Oh yeah, sorry." he smiled weakly.

"Its okay." I shrugged, leaning down to kiss him quickly.

"I would cook but I haven't been shopping, got nothing decent in." I laughed and walked into the kitchen, the sound of the sofa creaking telling me Aston had followed. I searched through the draws, hunting for some menus I had in.

"I can't find them." I sighed, closing the draw again.

"Do you want me to go get something?" Aston asked, leaning back against the breakfast bar.

"Like that? I don't think so." I giggled, he was still in a pair of joggers which he found in the spare room, guessing they were Charlie's.

"What? Its fine." he said, looking down at himself.

"No babe its not," I laughed, "You're probably still wearing the same boxers from last night!"

He looked at me with a guilty expression but there was a cheeky grin on his face.

"You are wearing boxers, right?" I asked, he started laughing.

"Aston!" I said shocked.

"What? I couldn't wear the ones I had on last night, thats rank." he groaned.

"And so is wearing no boxers when you're wearing somebody else's clothes, Charlie will never want those back now."

"Obviously wasn't bothered or he would have come to get them by now."

"Not the point."

"Oh it doesn't matter, they can be washed." he shrugged.

"Nah, keep them. I'll replace them if he wants them back." I said, getting my purse out my bag that was on the kitchen side. Aston followed me out the kitchen and to the front door as I pulled my shoes on.

"Where you going?" he asked.

"I'm gonna go get some dinner, I won't be long." I smiled and kissed his cheek, pulling on my black leather jacket. I opened the front door.

"No babe wait, I'll get some money." he said and turned on his heel.

"Don't worry about it, my treat." I told him.

"But baby.." he started, turning to me and sighing.

"My treat." I repeated, raising my eyebrows. He rolled his eyes sarcastically, knowing not to argue with me no more.

"I'll see you in a bit, if you want to do something then gets the plates and stuff out." I suggested, he nodded.

"See you in a bit." he smiled and held the door open as I stepped outside. I smiled one last time and walked down the hall towards the lift.