Chapter 11.

I ended up staying round Charlie's that might, i figured Katie wouldn't want me there because of what happened and decided to give her some space. I seemed to be all over the place at the moment, I don't have a permanent home and i'm loosing everyone close to me. I wanted my old life back, the one i had with Aston, everything was so perfect then aside the arguing but we would've got over that. i couldn't do that to him though, say i was leaving and take all my stuff and then decide i want to come back again, i need to let him move on now.
I pushed my feelings aside for a while so i could at least go into work, i wasn't feeling up to it but i needed the money.

"Come and get me if Harry bothers you much," Charlie said as we climbed out his car and headed for the building.

"No, you'll get fired..you nearly did last time!" I frowned a little.

"I won't, he knows if he does that then you'll leave too and he certainly doesn't want that," he laughed.

"I don't understand whats gotten into him, he just won't leave me alone,"

"He knows you broke up with Aston and he's worming his way in, hoping for a chance with you,"

"After what happened at the club there is no way thats happening," I said, picking up the pen at the reception to sign in. I waited while Charlie did the same before following me into the lift, pressing the button for the third floor.

"He'll keep trying you know he will, just go out with him to shut him up," Charlie chuckled, leaning back against the lift wall.

"No way, I've been single for only a month and thats how it's staying right now," I said seriously.

"Whatever you want Mils but you know you'll give in soon enough, you won't be able to take his nagging anymore,"

"We'll see," I laughed and stepped out the lift, heading for my office, saying bye to Charlie as he went off for his own.
I set up my desk, logging onto my computer to start the work I had in my emails which was a lot. I hadn't been at work the past couple of days due to moving my things from Aston's and getting everything set up so I had a lot to catch up on.
I typed away at my computer, focusing so much my eyes were starting to hurt. There was a small tap on the door so I swirled my chair around to see Sophie, one of the other girls who worked here stood.

"Harry wants to see you in his office," she told me which instantly made my smile drop.

"Great," I muttered under my voice, saving what I had on the computer and standing up.

"Better go see what he wants, thanks Soph," I smiled as she nodded and left, heading back to where she was before. I took a deep breath and opened the door to Harry's office, knocking on it gently.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked.

"Take a seat," he said, nodding to one the other side of his desk. I sat down on the chair, shuffling uncomfortably as I felt his eyes on me.

"Its good to have you back," he told me, leaning his elbows on the desk.

"I've only been gone two days," I shrugged a little.

"Still good to see you back here," he smiled.

"So what was the real reason you wanted me to come here?" I asked, sitting back in my chair as I waited for the usual to come.

"Well I was meant to take my mum out for dinner tonight but she couldn't make it and I made reservations at an expensive restaurant so as you could imagine I didn't want to cancel them so I was wondering if you had any plans tonight?" He asked. There is was.

"You think tempting me with an expensive restaurant is going to make me go out with you?"

"I don't know, is it?"

"No, thats not what girls want Harry,"

"What do girls want then? what do i have to do to make you agree?" he sighed.

"Nothing, I broke up with my boyfriend a month ago and still trying to get over that but you're asking me to go on dates with you,"

"Just one date? Thats all I'm asking.." he shrugged. I sighed and looked up at him from staring at my lap.

"If you hate it then i'll never bother you again, i'll leave you alone," he told me,
"you know you might enjoy it,"

"You'll leave me alone?" i asked making him nod.

"Okay, fine. Just one date if it'll make you get off my back," I mumbled making him grin.

"Great, i'll pick you up at seven," he said.

"Can I go now?" I asked, going to stand up from my chair.

"Yeah," he nodded, looking back at his computer and typing something like i wasn't even there. I sighed and stood up, leaving his office rolling my eyes.
I got back to my office and sat down, continuing with my work and for once dreading for the day to end, i wasn't looking forward to tonight.

100 reads and two comments before i update please.
Thanks for reading x