Chapter eight

Calum's P.O.V

Mikalya hasn't answered any of my texts or calls. I've sent her over twenty texts and still nothing.

To:Babygirl❤️

Babe! Please answer me! I wanna help you. If you're in trouble with your mom, Just please answer me so I know and I can maybe sneak you out tonight and you can stay at my place.

To: Baby girl❤️

Hey, I know you're probably ignoring me, Or something. But just give me a sign so I know you're okay. I love you! 😘

To:Baby girl❤️

Babe, You're starting to scar me. I'm gonna head on over, Okay? I'll see you soon. I love you so much baby! I hope you're okay! 😘

I still hadn't heard from her after my last text, So I took my keys and drove on over to her place to see if she's even home. But of course before I entered I made sure I knocked first.

When I entered her house it was like nobody was even here. Her mom was nowhere to be seen, And no sign of Mikalya down stairs. So I started to walk up stairs to see if she was asleep or something. But that wasn't the case here. Because what I found broke my heart.

"Baby! Mikalya! Wake up please baby, It's Cal! I'm right here." I said while holding her lifeless body.

My heart began to thump out of my chest when she didn't reply. I felt no pulse or anything. She was just lifeless. I was panicking and crying because if I had known earlier she was feeling this upset I could've stopped her.

When I saw her wrists I knew she'd self harmed and passed out from blood loss and that I need to bring her to the hospital. So I picked her up bridal style and carried her down stairs. But the person who stopped me was one I didn't want to see. Since she most likely caused this.

"Where are you taking my daughter?" She yelled.

"To the hospital! She needs medical help. Please let me through!" I said.

"No! She doesn't need medical help. She can die for all I care. Just leave her on my couch, Or I'll call the police and tell them you kidnapped my daughter." She spat.

"I don't care what you do, But I'm going to bring her to the hospital! I will get her help, because I love her and I don't want her to die." I yelled back.

I then pushed her mom out of the way and ran to my car with Mikalya still lifeless in my arms. I know for sure she's not going back here after she gets released from the hospital.

I drove as fast as I could to the hospital, And this all felt like déjà vu, I was here with Mikalya just a couple days ago, Only it was for her horrible mother. And here we are again.

"How can I help you, Sir?" The desk lady asked.

"I need medical attention on my girlfriend, Now. She tried to kill her self, And she's lost a lot of blood." I said.

"We'll take her. Have a seat, Please. We'll come out when she's awake." The nurse said.

"Thank you!" I said.

My heart wouldn't stop beating a million miles an hour since I found her. I'm just so worried about my baby girl. What's going to happen next? She'll have to face her mother again eventually. But I don't think I'll let her stay with her mom for a few days. But sadly to save her life I'll have to give her back. Unless I want her mother to kill me, Or worse, Her.