Chapter fifthteen

We took Mikalya home after we found her and she didn't even seem sad or anything after she almost jumped off that cliff. It was starting to freak me out. She's been acting like nothing's bothering her. But maybe she's getting better? Maybe she's starting to ignore everyone's hate comments and stuff. Let's just hope she's doing okay mentally.

"You seem happier. I'm relieved!" I said to her.

"I've been thinking, And I'm going to try to not let the hate get to me. I want to get better, Cal." She said.

"I'm so happy for you, Baby! I'll help you in your recovery. You won't be alone." I told her while I engulfed her in a hug.

"Thanks Cal, I love you." She said.

"I love you too, Baby." I said. 

We both just laid on the couch watching some SpongeBob. Mikalya fell asleep on my lap, And thought it was so cute, So I took a picture and tweeted it.

From: Calum5sos~

Awe, My baby fell asleep. She's just so amazing. I love her so much. She's so strong and just beautiful. I love you my baby girl! 😘 @mikalyrivers

And that's when the hate tweets came rolling in.

Tweet from~ Calum's love bugxx: Why does Calum love this piece of trash? I mean look at her, She has ugly scars. She's fat. Nobody loves someone who self harms. It only brings issues to the relationship. #Breakupallready @mikalyarivers

My blood started boiling after I read that tweet. I hope Mikalya doesn't read this. So I reported this user and blocked her before I could read anymore hate tweets from her. But then my phone went off again and a follower of that user tweeted a tweet similar to the one before.

From: Ashtonismybae:

Mikalya Rivers is just a slut that wants to cause drama so Calum will notice her. To this Mikalya faker, Why don't you go sit in a corner and cut yourself and die from blood loss? It'll save the band a lot of trouble. Think of Calum before you cause drama. Slut!

A bunch more tweets like this rolled in and I began to panic as Mikalya went onto her phone. She didn't seem upset about the first tweets. She even laughed at how jealous these girls seemed.

"They're just jealous I get to see you everyday. It's so funny. And I bet they're like fourteen or younger." She laughed.

I felt relieved she didn't seem upset about the tweets. Maybe she's actually getting better! I hope that's the case.

"Well, I'm happy these tweets aren't getting to you, Baby. Just remember, Those tweets aren't true. They're all just jealous and they secretly wish they were you. I love you baby." I said.

"I know. I love you too, Cal." She said.

A few episodes of SpongeBob later I got a call from Mikey saying they want to do some writing and recording today.

"Hey baby. Mind if I head to the studio for a few hours? We have some writing we need to do." I told her.

"Go ahead! I'll just be here watching movies and stuff. Maybe I'll even invite Miley over." She said.

"Okay, Have fun! I love you!" I said.

"I love you too! Have fun!" She said.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

                 Miley's P.O.V.