Chapter fourteen

"Will you be okay at home alone while I'm at school?" I asked Mikalya when we at breakfast.

"I don't want to face anyone today. Not after what happened yesterday. So yes. I'll be fine." She said.

"Okay. Well, Call me if you need anything! I'll come straight home. Okay?" I said.

"Okay, Cal. Have a good day. I love you!" She said while I gave her a hug.

"I love you too. Have a good day!" I waved to her as I stepped out of my house.

"Man, I hope she'll be able to just relax today. She didn't get any sleep these last few weeks. I hate that she's going through this." I said to myself.

Not too long into the drive I got a call from Mikey.

"Hey Mikey, What's up?" I asked him.

"Nothing, Just wondering if after school today we could maybe just practice some of our songs? And possibly work on another one? School's half way over all ready and we need to get our album ready soon." Mikey said.

"Sure! I'll let Mikalya know that I'll be at your house for a little while after school." I said.

"Is she not coming today?" Mikey asked.

"No. She wanted to stay home. I don't blame her though." I said.

"Neither do I. But, I'll see you soon! Bye Cal-Pal." Mikey said.

"Bye Mikey!" I said.

Well, I hope Mikalya won't be mad at me for leaving her for a few more hours after school. If anything I can just have her come to Mikey's house with me after school. But, Let's just see how she's doing after school. Maybe she'll be okay.

"Hey mate! No Mikalya today?" Ash asked.

"Nope, She stayed home." I said.

"How was she last night? Any nightmares or anything?" Luke asked.

"Nope, She was all right. I'll just be checking up on her throughout the day. Oh! I should text her and tell her I'll be at Mikey's for a little bit after school." I said while taking out my phone.

"Yeah, We need to finish this album so we can record it!" Mikey said.

"Yeah! I'm so excited to get it out. The fans will love it!" I said.

"Yeah! Well, See you guys after school." Ashton said.

"How's Mikalya?" Mikey asked.

"She's all right. She told me she's gonna take a nap now, So I'll just text her after school." I said.

"Oh good. At least she's getting some sleep." Luke said.

"Yeah. Well, Let's get this over with so we can get home." Mikey said.

The day was weird without Mikalya here. But at least she's still getting her work done. The teachers gave me her assignments for a couple weeks. So at least she's not behind.

But the stupid thing about today was everyone kept talking about this video on twitter. Like what video? It's probably just like a stupid cat video or something. I didn't pay any attention to it until my Twitter notifications started flowing in and that's when I saw it.

I really hope Mikalya doesn't see this. This is just horrible. Crap, What if she saw it all ready? I need to get to her.

"Cal, Please tell me Mikalya didn't see this all ready." Luke said while holding his phone in my face.