Chapter ten

Today I have a surprise for Mikalya. I've stayed up all night preparing for it, And I know she's heard me to do this before. And now I'm going to do it again. Because I love her, And I wanna see her smile again.

What I did all night long was I wrote her a song. I know she loved the song I sang for her a couple months ago, But now she can have a song that I wrote all to her self. I just hope this song doesn't upset her or anything. It is kinda sad. But I know this is such a fitting song for her.

I decided to text Mikalya and ask her if she wanted to hang out today. I have a spot I'd like to take her where it's just me and her. I usually go there when I'm stressed out. It has a beautiful water fall, And a woods, It's just beautiful there. The guys and I found it one day when we went exploring when we were about ten. And ever since then, I've been going there if I need a break from reality. And I've done most of my song writing there.

To Baby girl❤️: Hey baby! Can I have you meet me at my place at around noon?

From Baby girl❤️: Oh, Sure! Everything all right?

To baby girl❤️: Yes! Everything's just perfect. I love you Mikalya Rivers!

From baby girl❤️: I love you too Calum Hood! 😘

I smiled like an idiot after texting her. I was so excited to have her hear this, But also kinda worried. What if this drives her over the edge? I would regret that I ever sang her it. But even if she does cry, I'll all ways be there to catch her when she falls.

From baby girl❤️: I'm here! You inside?

To baby girl❤️: Yep! I'll meet you outside just gotta grab something.

I quickly grabbed my acoustic guitar and my pic before I headed outside to meet my beautiful girlfriend.

Today she was wearing something rather hot. It was a cute purple short dress that had polkadots on it, Some white vans, And she braided her hair into a crown like thing that wrapped around her head. She's so adorable. And I wanna see her on that dress more often.

"So where are you taking me?" She giggled as we drove to our destination.

"You'll see!" I said.

"You're no fun." She teased.

"But it's a surprise! What fun would this be if I told you where we were going?" I asked.

"True." She said.

She was doing great even though her mother was put in jail. She's been able to stay at her house now and she's made it the way she's all ways wanted it. Alcohol free, And most importantly psycho, Overly drunk mother free. The court let her keep the house until she's ready to move out and stuff. So she's been getting better. And I hope it stays that way.

"We're here!" I said.

"Cal? Where are we?" Mikalya asked.

"Follow me! I come here all the time!" I told her while taking her hand and grabbing my guitar from the back seat.

We walked through the path that led us to where I spend most of my time while I'm here. Her eyes lit up at the sight of this place, And I smiled knowing this is making her happy.

"Mikalya? Would you like to her me play a song dedicated to you?" I asked her.

"Oh my gosh, You wrote me a song?" She said happily.

"Yep! I did. Stayed up all night writing it and playing it. I hope you like it, Baby." I said as I began to play.

"They would yell they would scream they were fighting it out. She would hope she would pray she was waiting it out. Holding on to a dream while she watches these wall fall down.