Chapter twenty

(Recap)

               Mikalya's P.O.V.

I walked slowly down stairs and stopped at the bottom step to watch out for dad. Luckily he wasn't in sight, So I took my foot off the first step and slowly walked to the table. But I was stopped by someone grabbing my shoulder and shoving me against a wall.

"You're pretty. Who are you?" The voice said.

              (End or recap)

"I-I'm Mikalya, Um, I'm John Rivers daughter. Who are you?" I asked.

"His friend. Hey, Come with me." He said.

I slowly followed him into the room he was in and he walked behind me and locked the door.

"Hey, You look stressed, Why don't you lay down. I'll watch out for you." He said.

I hesitantly took the bed and laid on my back just in case he tried anything. But he did anyways.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Shh, Just relax." He said.

He started kissing my neck and roaming his hands around my body, But I was able to send a S.O.S. to Calum while he was doing it.

"Here, Let me help you get comfy." He said while taking my shirt off.

"S-Stop! Please, My dad will kill me if he sees you with me." I said.

"Well, He's not here to stop me now is he?" He said while taking my shirt and pants off.

Just as he was about to do anything more, My dad came in and he look like he could murder someone.

"What are you doing!?" He yelled.

"Hey, Your daughter was the one who took me up here. I was still a little drunk so I didn't know what I was doing." My dads friend lied.

"N-No, Dad! He took me up here and started touching me! Please you have to believe me! I would never do this." I said.

"Shut up! You're going to get it now girl. You! Leave! Now!" He yelled at his friend.

Dads friend left and dad told me to meet him down stairs after I got dressed. My heart skipped about three beats after he said that. What's he going to do?

"I-Is s-something wrong, Dad?" I stuttered.

"There sure is, You slept with my friend! You dirty little slut!" He yelled.

He charged at me and started to throw punches and kicks at me. I went down and I saw a lot of blood spilling from my head.

"I-I'm s-sorry d-dad. I-I d-didn't d-do i-it though." I tried to say.

"Shut up! Or I'll beat you again." He said.

"No you won't." A familiar voice said.