Chapter twelve

"Hey Cal! You coming to Josh's party tonight?" Mikey asked.

Josh is one of the biggest jocks in our school, And he just so happens to be very rich, Well at least his parents are. So everyone loves him. And I guess he likes us since we're in a band.

"I'm not sure Mikey, What if Mikalya needs me and I'm not there? Then what? I doubt she'll want to go with." I said.

"Doesn't hurt to ask! Maybe that'll help her break out of her shell more." Mikey said.

"Hey, If you knew what she's been through, You'd make a shell for yourself too." I said.

"I know. But now that her mother is gone, Shouldn't she get a chance to live? C'mon, What's the worst that could happen? She gets a little tired or bored and she has to go home. It can't be that bad." Mikey said.

He had a point. Josh was a pretty cool guy, And from what I've seen he's pretty nice. Maybe this will be a good idea.

"All right, I'll ask her when we I get home." I said.

"Awesome! We'll see you tonight at like seven!" Mikey yelled as he left the school.

It was a Friday today, so I decided to call Mikalya and ask her if she wants to come over and hang out.

To Baby girl❤️~ Hey babe. Want to come over? I have something to ask you too. 😊

From Baby girl❤️~ Sure! I'll be right over! 😘

It didn't take long for me to hear a knock on my door and I knew who that was. My beautiful baby girl.

"Hey Cal!" She said happily.

"Hey baby!" I said.

"So, I have something I'd like to ask you." I said.

"Okay. What's up?" She asked.

"Well, I was invited to this party tonight at this guy from our school named Josh. And I was wondering if you'd like to come along?" I asked.

She thought about it for a second before answering me.

"Sure! I'd love too. But, Promise me you'll stay by my side?" She asked.

"All ways." I said.

"Great! What time is it?" She asked.

"Well Mikey said he'd see me around seven. And it's now four, So we have three hours until we have to be there." I said.

"Okay, Mind if I run home and shower and stuff?" She asked.

"Sure! I'll pick you up at around 6:45. It only takes about ten minutes to get to Josh's house." I said.

"Okay! See you later!" She said.

"Yep! See you later!" I said and she walked out.

I hope this all goes well. This is Mikalya's first party, And I want her to have fun. She needs to be around more people so she's not so scared around them all the time.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

            Mikalya's P.O.V.

I got back home and ran straight for the shower. I quickly got washed up and now I was stuck trying to find out what to wear. I soon gave up and called Miley to come over and help me.

"Hey Mikalya, What's up?" She asked.

"Hey Mills! I need your help." I said.

"Sure! Whatcha need?" She asked.