Chapter seventeen

Mikalya's P.O.V

What's he doing here? How did he even get in? Oh crap, He's coming towards us.

"Why, Hello there Mikalya. How's my babe doing? Back for more are you?" He said.

"What? No. Get away from me, Josh!" I yelled.

"Your boyfriend can't do anything right now. He's performing. C'mon baby. Ready for round two?" He whispered in my ear making shivers slid down my back, And the hairs stand up on my neck.

"N-No, Josh please leave me alone. Go back to that girl you brought." I said.

"But you're more fun." He said.

"You do know Calum will beat you again if you touch me." I said.

"I know, But it's worth it. You're worth it, Baby." He said.

"Yeah we're all right though!" They sang.

"Thank you! Have a goodnight!" Luke shouted.

Thank god Cal is done performing. Josh is freaking me out.

"Hey baby. How'd you like our newer song?" Cal asked.

"It was great, Baby. I can't wait for the album to come out and then I can blast your music all day!" I said.

"Great! Hey, I'll be back in a bit, Oh, What's he doing here?" Cal asked.

"I'm just here for the show, Man. I just said hi to Mikalya. Nothing stupid like last time." Josh said.

"You better leave her alone, Josh. We wouldn't want a repeat of last time. Would we?" Cal asked.

"Nah, I'm over her. She's annoying and not worth my time. I have my own date here." Josh lied.

"Well good. Just remember though, If you lay one finger on her, I'll chop it off and shove it up your ass." Cal said.

"Good to know." Josh said.

"Okay. Well, Nice seeing you again." Cal said and walked to the dressing rooms.

"You better watch you're self, I could sneak up on you." Josh whispered in my ear.

I felt sick to my stomach after he said that. I'm alone with him just a few tables away from me. What do I do? Just stay seated or hide in the bathrooms?

"Hey! Are you okay? You went pale." Miley said.

"Um, I have to use the restrooms. I'll be back." I said.

I felt nauseous after talking to Josh. He makes me sick. But wait, Do I even leave the table? I mean Josh could appear out of nowhere. I'll just make this quick. Then run back to my table and wait for Cal.

I was about to enter the bathroom and I all most screamed, All time low was by the boys bathroom! I should say hi!

"Hey there. Sorry for bothering you, But I just wanted to say. I love you guys so much! I hope you guys get an award!" I said.