The Murder.[Chanyeol & Sehun]

Currently I'm trying to rewrite stories.

Due to scandals, I had to remove some character. Ehe-

Go go!

.Imagine.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol and Sehun were chasing you because you did something wrong and it's pissing them off. As you ran and ran, they kept chasing you like predators catching their prey. And of course, you are the prey. You ran as fast as you can but sadly luck is not on your side as your foot stumble upon a rock and you slammed unto the ground, hardly.

You tried to get up but you cannot. Your knee was bleeding badly. Tears starts to form in your eyes. Sehun and Chanyeol are laughing at you SARCASTICALLY.

"P-please....." You beg for your life as you start to drag yourself backwards from them

Not long after that, Sehun groped your long hair and started to drag you. "Ouch ! that's hurt, please Sehun oppa. Please let me go".

"I hate you so much that I want to kill and chopped your body."

Tears that you've hold start to flow onto your cheeks. His voice is rough and cold. Sehun really meant his words.

Suddenly, Sehun lift you up and throw you at the place that you never been before.

As you gaze the place, probably some back alley, you start to cry when Chanyeol said,

"Do you want the fast one or the slow one ?"

"Damn, maybe the slow one is more fun."

"Please stop this !" You try to scream aloud but Sehun quickly cover your mouth with his large hand.

Because of your attempt to scream, Chanyeol landed a strong fist on your stomach. You cough,  holding your pain because of that. When you try to get up, Sehun takes his chance to land a kick on your stomach. You fall down. You lost your energy because you being chased by Sehun and Chanyeol.

Chanyeol took out a knife from his jacket. You cry a lot. "Please don't kill.....". Before you finish your words, Kris stab you at the stomach. Sehun just clapping his hand. You feel a lot of pain.

You lay down on the ground, motionless. Then Sehun said,

"Goodbye, (Y/N)"

"See you at the heaven".

That's the last words you heard before everything went black.

____________________________________________

Do you like my story ??

This is my first story.

Don't forget to follow me.

Author: imemyself0805