Crazy.[Xiumin]

"Oppa. Can you go to the shop to buy some groceries?" You said to your lovely husband, Kim Minseok or better known as Xiumin.

"Aniya. I'm busy ,you know with presentation and discussion for tommorow meeting." He answer while typing at his laptop.

"All right, I go by myself." You pouted in dissapointment.

You wear a pink halter top and a denim skirt with pink heels.
(OUT OF FASHION RIGHT.)

You went to nearby groceries shop to buy some grocery. At the shop, you buy eggs, vegetables and fruits.

After you finish shopping, you head straight to your home.

"Oppa, I'm home."

There are no respond and the house suddenly became quiet. It makes you creep out.

"Oppa?"

And then you see Xiumin, still doing his work. You think that he don't hear you. So, you decided to shock him up.

You slowly come behind him and then,

"BOOO!!!"

He suddenly shock and he is angry.

"Aish. Pabo? what do you want?" He ask in anger.

"I'm bored cause you busy with your work and you ignored me." You pout.

"Ohh.." Xiumin close his laptop and stand from his chair.He come closer to you.

"Let me pleasure you." He say with smirk formed on his lips.

"You per-." You interrupt by pair of lips block your mouth.

He kiss you passionately. You open your mouth so that his tounge will enter your mouth.

You hummed in pleasure. And then, His hands went to your breast. You was so shocked.

"O-oppa, please don't do that." You said while moving his hands off.

You notice that he is angry with you.You try to run from him but it's too late.

"Y-YOU WANT IT RIGHT!!" He say in anger.

"Aniya." You lied to him. Because of that, he drag you roughly into your room.

He punch and whip you with his belt.

"O-oppa, you hurting me.." You said in pain.

"YOU DISTURB ME AND WENT I GIVE ATTENTION TO YOU, YOU DON'T WANT IT." He is scolding at you.

"Please st-." You was slapped in your face.You start to cry. He doesn't pity you at all. You being punched,slapped and even kicked.

"OPPA!!" You yelled at him.Your husband stop hitting you.You stand up and push Xiumin, HARDLY. He fell down. You run from him but he manage to chase you

Went you at stairs, he accidentally push you. You fell on the staircase and your head hit the stair.

You feel a lot of pain and blood is everywhere. You was laying on the floor. Then you see Xiumin hugging you while crying.

"I'm sorry,______. I didn't mean to do that. Please don't leave me. I love you so much."

"S-s-saranghae o-o-oppa." You smile weakly at him before your vision completely black