Psycho.[Part 1]

Arin POV

"I hate him, Jiho." I feel so mad at Suho. I love him with all my heart.

"Why? I thought that you and him were doing fine."

"No. Actually I caught him cheating on me." I start to cry. I never thought that he will cheat on me.

"Relax,Arin. You will be fine." Jiho try to console me.

After Jiho console me, I feel a lot better than before. I decide to have a drink at a pub nearby my house.

When I enter the pub, I go straight to stool at the bar.

"One Vodka please."

"Do you have a bad time?"

"Yeah. I just broke up with my boyfriend and-" I just startled when I see a handsome man.

"Anyway, I'm Luhan. Nice to meet you." Said Luhan while smiling.

"I'm Arin." I respond his smile.

"He's so hot and handsome." Arin speak to her heart.

"Don't worry Arin. It's just a cliché."

"Okay."

Luhan and I talk about many thing. I think that I'm falling in love again.

"How much is vodka, Luhan?"

"You don't need to. It's my treat."

"But-"

Luhan put his index finger on my lips to shut me up.

"I treat you."

His head is closer to me. I feel so nervous and I close my eyes. Then I feel his lips on my lips. I don't believe what I feel now. I start to respond to the kiss and put my hand on his neck.

Luhan release the kiss. Next, I don't believe what he say to me.

"I love you, Arin."

After the kiss Luhan ask me something

"Let's go to my home."

Luhan take me to his home. After Luhan and I enter his house, Luhan lock the door.

"You are mine now." Said Luhan with harsh and heavy voice.

"What?" After Luhan say the words, suddenly I feel uneasy.

Luhan just come closer to me and I step back from him. Suddenly I stumble and fall. When I look around I notice that there are many picture of me on walls.

I freaked out and dunno what to do.

"Hey Arin, I need you right now."
Luhan smirk at me.

"P-please don't..."

I try to move back from Luhan but he always come closer to me.

"I know how you sleep, eat and I know everything about you." Luhan grin evilly to me.

Unfortunately, I can't move anymore because I blocked by the wall. Luhan just laughing creepily.

And then, Luhan attack me on lips. He kissed me roughly. He already dominate me. I hope the miracle will prevail.

Suddenly, I heard someone knocking the door.

"Lu, are you at home?"

In my mind I think that is Suho. Luhan drag me into a room and close my mouth with tape. He also tied my hand and leg so I can't move. I crying because I don't think that Luhan is craving of me.

"You better don't move or I kill you." And then Luhan left me and close the door room.