Revenge Part 2

Anne POV

I wait until he leaves the house. I got up from my bed and start to search my 'precious' item. Once I found it, I went to kitchen and hold my precious item. A butterfly knife. Can't wait to slit his throat until his neck can't be seen again.

An evil laugh escaped my bruised lips.

End Of Anne POV

____________________________________

Kyungsoo POV

"What have done to my wife?!" I yell while grabbing my now-messed hair. It's been a years since I start to treat her worse than a pet. My tears start to fall down the carpet.

The reason why I treat her so bad is because of very busy time and work, until my mind become a mess. And my weak wife become my own victim. I start to release stress on her. I also can't stop drinking and start to rape her while I completely drunk. I just wanted to end my life while thinking about how many time I 'raped' her. My sweet and loving wife is now gone to become an abused wife.

"Kyungsoo-ah." A hand patted my shoulder. I look at him and smile a bit.

"What should I do, hyung?" I ask while wiping my tears from my cheeks.

"You should apologize to her since you has been abused her so much." Suho give a sympathy look at me.

"Now, go home and start to re-build your broken marriage."

I leave Suho's house and drive to my home. On the way to my home, I feel uneasy.

After 15 minutes, I arrive at my house. I look into the house. The light still on. I get out from my car and enter the house.

"Jagiya?"

No response.

"Jagiya, I'm home. Where are you?"

Still no response.

"Jagi-" my eyes widen when I see her. Her dress is bloody and a knife on her hand. She looks at me, anger in her eyes.

"Ja-jagiya, why are you bloody?"

Silent but she still looking at me. Fear start to creep on me.

"Oppa..." She start to come closer to me.

"COME TO ME!!!" She yelled and run to me while aligning her knife to my heart.

I didn't run but I manage to take down the knife from her hand. Then, I hugged her tightly.

"LET ME GO!!" She scream and move a lot but my grip on her waist still strong.

From yelling, I start to hear a sobbing and feel wet on my shoulder.

"Jagiya?" After I call her, she cry very hard. My heart broke into thousand pieces. It's very sad to hear her cry.

We start to kneel down because her knee become weak from crying.

I look into her eyes.

Sadness.

Pain.

Hurt.

Those are the feelings that she feels during this one years. My eyes start to water,

"I'm sorry very much for hurting, raping, abusing, ignoring you, jagiya. I feel very stressed from work and release my stress by using you, jagiya. I'm really really sorry."