Hide. [Baekhyun]

"Hi there." He looks at me with a smirk plastered on his handsome face.

"What do you want?" I hate him.

My ex-boyfriend.

I just......

Hate him.

"Aww, please don't angry." He start to pout his lips a bit which me feel disgusting.

"Do you think that I will giggle like a kid when I see you pout your '10-girls-kisser' mouth?" I rolled my eyes.

Yup, he is cheating on me.

With ten girls.

I'm his eleventh girlfriend.

"Ouch, that's hurt. Don't be savage jagiya." He said while touching his heart.

"What? Jagiya? That's bullshit to you." My eyes widen. My hand shutter my mouth.

Am I just cursing?

His smirk start to fade, which makes me feel scared.

"What just you say to me?" He start to walk closer to me. I slowly walking backwards from him.

"I-I'm so-sorry." He start to run on me. My heart skipped fast as I run from him too.

"DON'T RUN YOU BITCH!!" My eyes start to feel wet as I run from him.

I run away to a back alley, which was a bad mistake because it is a dead end. I looking for a place to hide and find a hiding spot behind some box here.

I slowly crouched down and hold my breath so that he can not hear my breath.

"Where are you hiding?" his footsteps can be heard because the back alley is so quiet that a  fallen droplets can be heard.

"Hey..."

His voice is quite loud for me. He is must be near me.

*Click*

My eyes widened in shock when I hear a gun click.

"Is he going to kill me?" my thought as I my eyes began to water again.

Then, It went silent.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Found you."

________________________________________________________

안녕.

So, It's been a while since the last update right?

[I don't remember.]

When I write this story, I was like

"Don't you supposed to write a byuntae story, author?"

Now, I like to write a horror and thriller story.

But I still write a sweet, byuntae story.

And maybe some fantasy.

So, get ready to see blood and many more.

잘다요.