Wake Up.[Chanyeol & Kai]

You are in your room when Chanyeol enter your room.

"Oppa, why you stormed my room?"

Chanyeol don't answer your question but he come closer to your bed.

"Wha-Wait, Hyung!!!.Stay away from me!!"

It seem like Chanyeol don't response to you.

Then he whispering to you.

"Run.....before.....he...kill....you"

You felt really confuse but frightened at the same time.Who is HE??!!.

After that, Chanyeol just laying on your bed, MOTIONLESS.

"Hyung,WAKE UP!!!!. Don't just leave me alone"

You tried to wake him up but it was too late. You cry very much. And then you hear something creepy.

"(Y/N)........I'm in front of your room....please get out....before I enter your room."

You was so scared and then you decide to run to the bathroom in your bedroom. You locked yourself in the bathroom hoping that HE will go away.

You forgot to lock the bedroom door. And then you hear a door squeking from outside the bathroom.

"(Y/N)....I'm in your room....where are you hiding.....GET OUT NOW (Y/N)!!!!

Many tears formed from your eyes. You cover your mouth with your hand to stay silent.....

After a while, the bedroom was so quiet. You decide to get out from the bathroom.

And then you got a goosebump because your shoulder has been touch. You quickly turn back but nobody is here, just Chanyeol on the bed.

You hear some noise in the closet. You go to the closet and slowly open the closet. It was nothing. And then when you turn back....

"Arghhhhhhhh!!!!!"

You see a man with black hair and wearing a white shirt and orange short. He is holding a knife.

"KAI???"

You was so shock...You didn't realize that HE is Kai.....

"Kai Oppa..please don't kill me....."

Kai doesn't response to the question but just lift you up and then throw you to your bed. You feel the pain of the impact.

"It doesn't matter now (Y/N), I will release your pain and tears...."

You just want be happy. But this night is your pain and sadness. You don't know that this is your last day to live.

"Please..just....."

"ARGHHHH!!!!!"

Kai stab you in stomach. Your bed is full of your blood.The pain was so hurt. Then Kai said,

"What happen to you???"

You feel confused. "Is he being possessed?". Before you ask something to Kai....your vision is getting dark.

(YOU DEAD)

____________________________________

Do you like my second story??

Please vote for me eventhough I'm still new.

Anyway,I'm not an Exo Haters.

Goodbye.

(The author went to part 3)