.•° I' Metal Pal °•.

"Bye Des, I'll see you On Monday" Y/n Said as she wave goodbye with her Certain Friend Whom Invited her for an Ice Cream Snack.

Going to the opposite Direction Of Des, Y/n Received a Message From her Bestfriend. Timothy Drake.

-I'm Sorry I cant Take You Home Awhile Ago. We had some Urgent Meeting With my Family so I have to leave as soon as possible-

-Tim Its Okay, Family First Remember? And I can handle Myself. I can even Kick Bane's Ass With my eyes Closed- Y/n texted back

True, She can Kick Bane's Ass But no that Quick. On a Vigilante Name 'Silvermystique', You can Control Metals On the Age of 10 and Force Field on 12. You decided to keel it a Secret And haven't told a Soul For 16 years.

Your Grandmother Took care of you but She passed away A year Ago But it didn't Drag You Down. Tim And Barbara was there But Tim The Most.

You have No Siblings And No Parents, They... Died. But Skip this Part, You met Tim when He got Lost On his First Day and First Year On Gotham Academy, You Bump into Him while You were reading Your Technology Textbook.

He was Friendly and Shy at first yet on the Past Days, Its Like You and Him are Long Lost Siblings. You got his back and He got yours.

Your thoughts Were interrupted By a Small Whistle From Behind, You Noticed A Group of Men Were following you. Good thing The Building's Shadow Covered You, Like Its A Dark Eclipse.

"Hey Girly. What's a Girl Like you doing Here eh?"

"You Lost?"

"Maybe we can Take you home.. After you go to Ours" They all Laughed and Surround you Like A Family of Lions Against a Deer.

You took out a Penny From your pocket and Guy #1 Laughed, "We dont need a Penny Girly. We need You" They started To come Closer before You Put your Black Mask.

The Penny Floated and Turned to Sharp Shards Of Metal, Quickly Pointing At the Men's Forehead making them stop and Stare at the Metal with wide eyes.

You saw scraps Of metal Beside you, So You Swing it to the men's head And fell down unconscious.

As you turn to a Block you Snuck your mask back to your bag, Good thing its Almost sundown.

....

You Crample another Page of your Note and shoot it to the trash bin at the corner of your room.

'White...No.. A cape?.. Yes.. But not Long Like Queen Elizabeth's Robe.. Black To be invinsible at Night.. Yeah..'

"There.. All it need it a Mask.. Right, Mask Mask Mask Mask" You mumbled as You Lean down And Drew.

Seeing Gotham filled with Violence Stung your heart. You wonder how Your Grandmother Lived On the City Like this, After What happened At the Street You Decided To Be a Part Time Vigilante.

Sure you save Some People but Only using a Black Mask and a Hoodie. Your Design was a Caped Suit, Combat Boots, Gloves But It was A Short Skirt Then Black Tights.

It Looks Good But you need A Weapon atleast. Your phone Made a Pop Noise, Meaning There's A Message. You Press the message icon to see Tim Sent a New Message.

-Hey. What got my Bestfriend Busy tonight?-

- The Fatcow's Chaos. Homework but Im almost done-