®.•°Gotham Halloween°•.®

Part 1/2

Just as you suspected. Ms Lily came in her casual outfit with a kind smile on her face and greeted each others morning.

"As you may know, The Halloween will be on three days and I am guessing you are planning what you shall wear"

You started doodling on your note as she kept on talking and blah blah blah!

"-ow for the pairings" Her voice made you sit up straight and keep attention on your adviser.

You waited til it's your turn, Tim was beside you  and he wrote something on a piece of paper and placed it near the edge of his desk so you can see it.

I wish we will be partners...

"Me too" You answered and look at him in the eyes.

"Mr Drake"

'Please me Please me Please me Please me Please me Please Me' You said mentally and looked at Ms Lily maybe she might see you and decide to pair you up with Tim.

"Ms Grand"

๏_๏

●_●

⊙_⊙

You didn't shout or protest... You let your mouth hanging open and stare at the chair in front of you.

"S-Sheira Grand? She'll turn Tim into her slave!" You whispered to yourself and an image appeared in your mind.

"And Miss L/n will be paired with Mr Jordan"

( ̄. ̄)

٩(●˙—˙●)۶

Σ(⊙▽⊙")

"Eh? Oh Harry Jordan" You nod and turn around facing Hal Jordan's son.

It's kinda funny that he can go here than go to other planets and save aliens with his Dad. Yeah, It's kinda obvious that he has that familiar green ring all the time.

He's cool and somewhat one of the Academy's hottie because he is a basketball player and a drummer.

"Tim's girlfriend right?" He asked while writing.

"Uh no" The nerve...

"Nice ring" You smirked and he stopped writing, looked at you then to the ring, you then the ring and vice versa.

"O y-yeah. Dad gave it to me.. Said it could come in handy"

"Like a magic a ring? With a.... Oh I don't know... An oath? Or a decree?" He fidget as he sat up making you chuckle.

"Magic ring like Green Lantern's? Psh" (○゚ε゚○) He made a face and continue writing.

...

"Okay anything creepy you heard of from anyone?" You asked Harry as you both walked to the sidewalk made for students.

"... Nah. All I heard is a bunch of it that would make kids pee their pants and the reason to be afraid of the dark" He answered

"Don't you have a car or anything? I'm sure Daddy'o doesn't like his son walk all the way to his house" 😏 You smirked and he gave you a sheepish grin.

"Actually, Yes. I have a ride.. I just don't want it come in contact with the police"

"Did you stole it?"

"No! I would never steal"

"Is your ride a Bad Influence that drug users use it to escape from their demise"