.•° Greek is in my blood! °•.

"So. Let me get this straight.. The God of War Ares' slaves kidnapped me while you were asleep and make me mortal by drinking some veil but I didn't because I somehow... Killed that slave and Grandma found me... And now you are saying that I'm your missing daughter just by seeing this-this... This mark!"

Artemis, one of Diana's sisters. Pat your back with comfort and handed you a cup of water to calm your nerves down...

It was frustrating and kinda unbelieveable.

"And yet you didn't even try to find me? Not just a search party once?" You asked turning to Diana whom been held by the shoulder by her Mother.

Or so I should say, Grandma?

"It is very painful for Diana to do that. She been not herself for two years, after that she gave up. But the way I see it, she gave up but never loosed hope" Your Grandmother, Queen Hippolyta said with sadness and looked at Diana. Whom stare at the jungle.

"She cried every night after your abduction" Artemis said behind you and you walked to Diana, hugging her made herself shock by your action.

"If I am your daughter... Then I guess my identity is safe with you?" She looked at you as soon as you broke the embrace.

"You have my word, can I?" She gestured at your mask and you gladly nod. Gently taking off your mask, She smiled. You never seen her smile like that before, true and warm.

"It is you" Artemis showed you a mirror and almost freaked out by your own reflection. Your left eye suddenly turned red while the other was normal.

"It is one of the proof that I have, Once you come to your homeland. Your left eye will change red.. I'm so sorry I gave up on you. My whole world shattered without you in my life. You grew up without a mother. I'm sorry" Tears run down to her cheeks and you hugged her to stop.

"Ssh. It's okay Diana, Look, I'm here now. And there will be nothing to keep us apart. I promise that" Her sob quiet down as well as her tears stop falling.

...

"Promise me that we could keep this hidden from anyone, even the League and the Young Justice" You said to Diana with a worried face.

She smiled and pat your head like a dog, "As long as you keep up with me then it's fine"

"We need to go back, I have homework at Gotham" You said walking up to your board but Artemis called your name.

"Here, This was supposed to be your 14th birthday gift but it seems that it is already too late" She gave you a quiver that sort of remind you of Artemis from earth.

"Thank you Artemis" She gave you one last hug before your grandmother smiled at you.

You bowed. "Oh No no. No need for the bow my dear, after all, you are born amazonian"

You look at her in shock, 'M-Me? Amazonian?'

"I never seen this happy before" She move to your side and you got the perfect view of your mother. Smiling from the heart.

"She used to frown and always quiet for years. And now, thanks to you my dear. You brought the old Diana back" She clap your back and you smiled.

"What was she like back then Queen Hippolyta?" You asked.

"Please Child, Call me Grandmother. Diana.. Diana is a adventurous girl, she sometimes got herself in trouble and I give her an hour lecture. After the Ares Havoc, I let her go. As much as I love her and keep her beside me but she is old enough to take care of herself"