.•° Gotta go °•.

Pushing Beastboy down, You hovered above him and Shielded both of you with your Board. A few lightnings striked near you and BB, You waited as as the Grey cloud faded.

M'gann hugged BB and he mouthed you a 'Thanks'. You just nod and dusted yourself off as you stood.

The Lightning threat was the sixth one, The third was 10 uncontrollable Sand Tornado, Fourth was raining ice shards and Fifth was Monster Shadows.

You been panting 15 minutes after The Grey cloud faded and It's starting to worry M'gann and the rest. Robin didn't pay attention to you because he was busy. Thinking about his certain friend that didn't pay him a visit at the Wayne Manor for 2 days..

"You okay there Linx? You seem... Tired and Suffocating" M'gann asked as she lay an arm on your shoulder.

'Yeah. Staying at the Dark, Cold Gotham is a bit... rough on this temperature' You thought and exhale.

"I noticed that Linx is abit tired... Well all of you do. Okay, I'll give you something refresning this time" Wonder Woman's voice made you smile a bit.

"I hope it's not worth die for" Blue said as You all watched an Oasis appeared feets away from you.

BB leaped in joy and morphed to a Cheetah, running at the Oasis. You set your palms on your knees as Everyone cheered flying/running at the Oasis.

You felt hot and dizzy. Beads of sweat fall from your face, you stand up. Seeing M'gann and Wonder Girl waving at you. You wave back, fighting yourself from painting.

You use your board as a chair and flew at the Team. There's a pond, few trees and BB hold a basket. He opened it and it was filled with water and fruits. Apples are most of it.

Blue tossed you an apple as you landed. You caught it without looking and flew at the Tree shades, Rocking your board like a Baby Crib gently after you bit at your apple.

"You been quiet" You tilt your head to see Robin. Holding two bottles of water and You never assumed that he will give it to you. Never.

You roll your eyes before looking up. Trees covered the blinding sun. You scoff "Would you rather have me yapping? I can do that if you want it"

"As if. M'gann and the girls forced me to give this to you... Personally" You caught the bottle. Again, without looking.

"Someone's out of their league at this time of the hour.. Gotta go. We resume our action in 10 minutes" He walked away. But you didn't care. All you cared is about your bestfriend...

"Tim.. Boy He's so freaking out Tomorrow" You decided. Right after this Traning, You will visit Wayne Manor.You let out a sigh as you close your eyes.

...

You woke up by a sudden impact that collided with your body. Seeing a pair of black boots, You groaned. Facing up and seeing Batgirl with a smirk.

"Been asleep for 9 minutes. Good thing I didn't splashed you water. Come on, Robin and Conner went ahead" You both sat on your board, flying fast to catch up with the others.

You saw Wonder Girl flying around above Blue and Wolf with M'gann and Beastboy in Hawk form.

"Took you long enough. 4 minutes before another threat will appear" Wonder girl said as Batgirl landed on her feet. Her boots digging into the golden hot sand as you stand up on your board and surf in the air next to M'gann.

You noticed she has the basket floating beside her. "You look okay now. I was worried that you might get a heat stroke or something" She chuckled

"Nah. Heat can't mess this girl" You replied and continue flying...