.•° Fragile °•.

The ropes can't handle the four much longer, with enough speed. You tap your foot on the ground and Icy blue ice covered the floor and as it reached the Four, They stumble and fell.

Using your force field, You created a bubble to cage them. Not even Bane can break it. Harley keep on hitting the field as Batgirl send them to the Asylum.

Class was suspended. Due to Joker and Bane's destruction it might took a month to redo this building.

...

"Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!" M'gann keep on screaming as you told her what happened. You gave her a confused look before she spoke.

"We have enough time to hang out with the girls! Maybe we can do Missions together Or even sleep over?!" Keep in mind that M'gann is on Sugar mode.

"Hey Linx. Diana wanted to talk to you and she's at the HQ" Jaime came with a bag of chicken whizzies in hand.

"Thanks Jaime. Oh and Keep an eye for M'gann for me. She is uh kinda on Sugar mode" He nod and continue eating his snack.

"Diana?" You said as you zeta tube at the Justice League's HQ.

"Oh! Linx. Hey, If your looking at Diana she's at the training floor" You mumble a Thanks to Flash and jog to the training floor.

You found her fighting a holographic robot. When she was finished, you clap and she flash you a smile when she saw you.

"Another power, you don't seem to amaze me though"

"Yeah. It surprises me too to be exact"

...

Diana taught you how to use swords and stuff and she was a great mentor.

For the next week after Diana's lecture, Green Arrow was next.

"Steady your arms, stomach in. Chest up, eyes on the target" You did as he told and you heard chorus of voice behind.

"Ah, here to see something entertaining?" Oliver asked behind. You didn't bother to see who it was.

"Yep. Don't wanna miss this for the world" Nightwing said.

"Is she going to shoot or stay there like a statue?" Without hesitation, You turn and shot the arrow an inch above Robin's head.

"Heard ya loud and clear" You blurted and shoot three arrows bull's-eye on the moving targets.

"Woho! Go Linx!" M'gann cheered along with La'gann and Wonder Girl

"She's a fast learner. She got it so fast than Artemis" Oliver smiled

...

Flipping through the channels, You got bored while Tim was reading beside you.

You sigh and put down the remote. Tim was still focused on reading and you stare at him til he got creep out.

"Tim?"

"..."

"Timmy?"

"..."

"Drake?"

"Hmm?"

"Finally!" You exclaimed as you poke his cheek gently.

"What is it Y/n?"

"I'm bored"

"Play with Titus then"

"But he and Alfred took a walk at the park"

"Piss off Dick then"

"Can't.. I set him and Babs on a date"

He looked at you before resuming his reading. "I'm surprised you can do that kind of stuff"

You groan and lay your back on his legs. "Come on Timmy, please?"

"No Y/n"

"Since when you are into books?"

"Since you were gone to God knows where"

"Oh"

"Oh indeed Y/n"

"Ah, I was hoping I found you two here" Suddenly, Bruce came with his gym attire and holding a bottle of water.

"Yeah" You plainly replied. Bruce noticed your downess and he gave Tim a convincing look. He raise his hands in confuse and Bruce nod to you as you keep kicking the table in front.

'Talk to her or else' Bruce mouthed and walked away. Leaving a regretful Tim as he looked at you.

"Hey"

"..."

"Come on Y/n don't be like that"

"..."

"So your giving me the silent treatment now?"

"...No"

"Okay. I'm sorry"

"You are? You know. For the past days yes, I am busy but please, I just begged my friend to have a day off just to be with my Bestfriend but look what your doing! Y-Your acting like I'm a total stranger! As if I never existed. Instead, Your reading a book and ignore me. Tim it freakin' hurt so much. I never met my parents or Atleast If I have parents, Grandma left me and You." You were sad and same mad at the same time. Pressing your index finger on his chest, and tears started to fall down.

Tears continue to fall and Tim stood there like a statue. He didn't want his bestfriend to cry, especially when he made you. He regret it. Every single word.

"Listen Y/--" "Tim just don't... Don't.. I-I need some time, You need some time... Then maybe, forget that I existed"