.•° Brothers °•.

"Admit It Grayson Or I will Set you 2 on a Date This instant!"

"Okay Okay Yesh. I like her, Her Green Orbs Shining, Her Smile makes my Heart Melt, Her Hair Swaying With her Body and Her Angellic Voice Ringing to my Ears" His Face Blushed as He spoken.

"Well Nice Poem Shakespeare aaand got that Recorded. Wait Til Babs March on your doorstep O Wise Shakespeare" You Giggled, Holding up your Phone on Record And started Running.

"Wait What?! Y/n You come Back Here! You sneaky Girl! Til I get my hands on you, Your Dead!. Trickster!" He started Running After you.

You giggled before Seeing Tim with Alfred, Holding a Tray of refreshments.

"Y/n! You Trickster!" Dick's Voice made you run faster, Turn your head to see Dick Charging at you.

Tim and Alfred Block your way, A Coffee Table was beside Alfred, You Slid Perfectly under the Table Like As If it was a Tunnel. Then Force yourself Up, Hiding Behind Alfred and Hold His Shoulders together Like he was a Shield. .

"Dick Your waking Dad up From your Shouts. Keep it down Why are you shouting Anyway?" Tim said as Dick glared at you, Stopping In front of Tim.

"I recorded His Small Love Poem For Barbara. He's Just too Chicken to Admit His Feelings. Tsk Tsk Tsk, Poor Dickie" Dick Groan and About to Charge at you but you Gently Push Alfred Infront.

"Wait til I get my hands on you" Dick Narrowed his eyes to you and you gave him a smile. "In your dreams Grayson"

" I heard Shouting. What's the commotion about?" Bruce appeared on the Hallway. As he saw you, He flash you a smile.

"Y/n, Goodmorning. Good to see you again"

"Same to you Mr Wayne. Ask Richard about the Shouts, He started it"

"Hey!" Dick exclaimed.

" You could just call me Bruce or Dad If You and Tim are a Thing" He ruffled your H/c hair making you jaw drop.

"Bruce! W-What?! Don't scare Y/n like that" Tim protest as He saw you jaw drop.

"Uh I guess I'll go with Bruce than the last one" You Replied as you stare into space.

"See? See? Dad you just made her Uncomfortable. We better go" Tim Drag you out of the Situation by gently grabbing your wrist.

"I wonder How many grand children will I have"

"I can be a great Uncle!"

"Master Bruce, Your Coffee is getting colder"

You groan from what you heard from the men, Tim huff as he closed the door of his room.

You plop to his bed still Thinking about What happened a while ago.

"Y/n I'm so sorry about them. They can be overboard at times, I keep telling them that Your Only A best friend but--" "Timmy, It's okay. Grandma also Says the same to me though"

"O-Okay. I-If you say so.. Then What do you want to do?" You roll over at the bed, So your head hang on the edge and stare at him.

"Well, You Thought of this on the first place. I should be asking that to you" He thought for a moment.

'Usually, We Play video games.. Or Go to Libraries to read... Hmm.. Movies?' Tim thought. 

"How about Movies?"

"It's Fine with me.. But not Sweet Flicks!" You protested. He laugh and you jump out of his bed.

"National Treasure?" He asked,  Walking to The Living room and you agreed to his choice.

Plopping your back to the arm of the couch and bringing your knee almost to your chest, Tim quickly came with a Bowl of Popcorn on hand.

"Hey, Can I ask You a Question?" Tim asked As he Sat next to you, Your eyes didn't leave the screen.

"Shoot" " What's your type? On a Guy?"

"That's Two Questions Drake. Hmm, Probably won't leave me Because Of some Pretty, Dumb and a Fake Chick. A guy who Loves the way I am, Supportive, caring, Playful.. Not the Cheating Manner, Encourage higher education and Smart but not cocky. Why'd you ask Timmy?"

"Hmm. Nothing. Just asking" "Okay. Shush and Let's watch the movie"

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛⏰

"You think we should wake them Up? You took many pictures than me" Dick's Voice Boomed the silence as You woke up not opening your eyes.

"No. Not til Bruce see this. I'm gonna Piss Tim when he wake up. You sure She's not his Girlfriend? Look how Tim hold her and she hold Tim. Gotta take a shot of this" An unfamiliar voice replied Dick and along another one.

"You're all Childish. I'll get a pail of water, A good way Waking Lover boy up"

"Not yet Little D, Jason hurry up with the Pictures" Dick Rush making you hug whatever you been hugging closer. It's warm.. And moving..

The moving part made you open one eye, seeing a Chest moving up and down.. And it was really close..

"Uh Oh" Dick's smiling face drop down when he saw you awake.

Tim was hugging you and you him. More like he was hugging you like his pillow, His leg on top of yours. Your face Facing his chest.

A Guy, Almost On Dick's Height came beside him. You can see his Bluish Green Eyes, Raven Hair yet has a White streak Bangs, Leather Brown Jacket, Black Shirt and Pants lastly Black Boots.

Holding A phone, Tim squirm on his Position.

"Mmm, Homework.. Computer.. Smart" He mumbled And Held you tighter.

"Timmy"

"...."

"Timmy?"

"...."

"Timmy?!"

"Mmm. Talking Pillow"

"Timothy Drake!" That went too far. He jolt from your outburst and lean backward. Causing him to fall down since he was at the edge of the couch you two been sleeping on.

Dick and the other guy laughed, Tim's head perked up and gave you a 'What just happened?' look. You smile nervously and sat up.