.•° What really happened °•.

"Oh hey Diana" You greeted the Feminine warrior and smiled at you.

"Hello Linx. I see that you are going well with the Young Justice... Especially with Wonder girl and Miss martian"

"Yep. They kinda are sisters to me" But not having a mother hurts most. You wanted to feel it.

What it felt to have a mother. How she advices you on your month or having high school crush advices.

"Is something wrong?" Diana asked.

"O-Oh. Its nothing... It's just that... I never met my mother once. I wonder how it felt to have a loving mother" You smiled sadly at her and she hugs you.

Surprised, you hugged her back and sigh.

"What happened here?" She asked pointing something at your waist. You look down at where she pointed "Oh. Its a small stab from Blue Beetles. He accidentally shot at me while I was handling some kroloteans" You assured as she looked at you worried.

"Are you sure it is not painful?"

"A bit... Okay maybe a lot but I'm taking my time to heal it. Don't worry Diana"

She still made you a 😕 face and she lift up your top to see your wound but froze. You were confused why and saw your tattoo. It was a native arrow around waist. You had it since birth and freaked out about it.

But you keep it hidden, Tim never knew since he didn't catch a glimpse of it.

She seem shock about it and touch it lightly with her fingers. "H-How did you get this?"

She asked. "Well. I kinda have it since I was born.. Why'd you ask?"

She stood up, looking you in the eye. "Could it be---?" She placed her both hands to cup your face gently and you stare at her in confusion.

"Uh is something alright Diana?"

"All these years---" Her eyes started to water causing you to freak out.

"--All these years of searching, You are only here... On Gotham City. I could have recognize you but you grown. Like what I hope to be"

"W-What's going on Diana? And what do you mean 'Recognize you'?" You asked, hiding your nervous. Did she already found out who I am?

"My daughter... Alexamis Athene" She hugged you but you didn't have the courage to hug back.

Daughter? Wait What?

"It's your birthmark, The goddesses gave you this mark because they say a vision. A vision that you will do great things and to the Gods as well"

"H-How? I mean, It can't be... Can it?" You asked yourself while backing away from Diana.

Should I be happy? Or Angry? Mad? Overjoyed? W-Wha-- I can't feel anything!

"How is this possible? I mean, You're on Themyscira and I'm at Gotham City! It's impossible! There is 15% Chance that this! *Points at tattoo* can be a big coincidence no scratch that, A big Misunderstanding! And a Big Mistake!"

"You are confused. I may not have enough proof here on Earth but I have enough on Themyscira" She walked up to you and held your hand.

"You're saying that I should go to Themyscira? With deadly amazonians that might shot an arrow at my head? I'll think I'll pass thank you"

...

"Wow"

"*Chuckles* Wow indeed. Welcome to Themyscira and I suppose that term 'Wow' changed your mind of visiting my homeland?"

"To be honest, Yes. Yes I have" You answered as you admired the beauty of the Ancient Lair.

"Come, I want you to meet someone"