.•° Beginning of All °•.

" Rein. If The Skirt is Higher Than before I'll Skin you Alive"

" Just get your lazy ass Here and see" He replied making you Get up from the couch you slept on. You didnt Went back home because You  Wanted To Judge Rein's Creativity.

He Made 2 mistakes On the Skirt The First was too Long and the Second was too short. Walking to His Basement, He held your Suit Up With a Grin of his.

The Basement is where he Invent things.. You remembered the Time when You Broke your Computer's Monitor Because You were pissed, He Fixed it and Upgraded it. Now its a Touch Screen Computer, So Cool.

The Skirt Was On Mid Thigh and the Rest was Perfect in Place. "Not Bad Rein Not Bad" You Grabbed a Lighter and lit it, Placing At the End of the Suit.

"Hey Hey Hey! What are you doing?!" Rein Exclaimed as The Part where you Lit the Lighter Steamed but Remained Black.

"Just Testing.. Do you Have a Bullet perhaps?" He Point at a Drawer and you Open it, Finding 3 bullets unused. Lifting your hand up making 2 bullets Float, Walking A few feets away from Rein still Holding the Suit up.

The Floating Bullets followed you and Point it at The Suit, Without a Warning You Flick your Finger Then the First bullet Aimed at the Suit Like it was Shot from a Gun.

The Bullet did Not Pierce through the Suit and you went for another and It Results The Same. Its 6 O'clock and You have 1 hour and a Half To get prepared.

"Okay as Much as I Wanted to Try it on and Swing around the City like Batman but I have to get home. Tim's Picking me up An hour and a Half. So I'll be coming On 6" Rein followed you til You were at the Door.

" I thought He was Just a Friens?"

"He is"

"Then Why do you have a Date With him?" He smirked

"Tha--- Uh Its Hanging Out Rein. Not Dating! Geez Can't you stick it to your Brain That I'm Not and Will Never Date my Bestfriend. He'll find the Perfect Girl For Him and I will Support Him and that Girl. You'll see That Rein Mark My Words!" You Grumbled and Shut the Door Almost Hitting his Face

" I Regret Nothing! Everything I say Will Come true!" He replied Behind the Door

...

After the Relaxful Shower, You change to A Dark Jean, a Grey Sweater then Slipping to a White Converse. Grabbing an Apple As you Tied the Plastic filled with your Trash, You Walk outside and Dump it to a Large trash bin.

You saw a Familiar Limousine not Far, a Window Slid down and a Head pop out Making you Wave Your Hand.

"He can be Childish At times" You mumbled to yourself As You saw Tim Wave at you.

The Limo Stopped In front of your House and A Grinning Tim Stood up As he Open the door.

" Morning, How's Your Night? You look Great Though" He greeted

"Comfy and Thanks. You look... Normal" You Teased and he huff Nudged Shoulder to Shoulder.

"Do I look Like Not Normal To you"

"Glad You ask Drake, You look like A Squashed Alien On the Moon with that Gel-ed Hair of yours On School" You laughed And Push him in the Limo.

" Even So. This Hair Kills The Ladies" He Wriggle a brow And Smirk making you laugh

"All Except Me. Charms can't Fish This Girl's Heart. Nuh Uh. Lemme just get my bag" You ran back to Your House and Grab your Bag then lock the Door before marching to the Limo.

"So your Saying Your Hard to get?" He asked as you slid beside him.

"I didnt Said I am. You Thought of that Of your Own"

"Touché. Oh Yeah, I almost Forgot to tell You"

"What? What is it? You like Someone? You need Love advice? What?" You asked Quickly and he Stare at you Surprised.

"No. I don't need Love advice. I forgot to tell you My Brothers Will be at the Manor for The Weekend"

"Oh. Dick Grayson Right?"

"There's Two More. The Second Eldest is Jason and the youngest is Damian. (Wooo Mah Baby Bird!! ... Okay I'll just.  Go) Just stay close to me, They can be... Annoying and Out of their Character"

"Talk about Living on a Manor. I met Dick and Barbara before and I went Good. I guess It will end Fine this time"

"Y/n This is My brother's we're talking. Stay Close Okay?"

You nod as You felt The Vehicle halt, The door opened by Alfred And you thank him.

"Tim I played Volleyball and That Time I was surrounded by Boys. I could handle myself. Besides, *Tim Opens the door* What could go Wrong?" You smiled at him and He nods. " After you Milady" He Pose like a Royal Butler and you laughed.

Bowing down, "Why thank You Kind Sir" He laughed before You heard a Familiar Bark.

You look to your left to see Titus Running to your direction. You kneeled down and open your Arms as He leap to your arms.

"Good to See you Again Titus. Wow New Collar? Red Suits you" You giggled As He Lick your cheek and Wag his Tail.

He whimper In Delight And you Stood up, Following Tim To the Living Room.

"Come On Titus! Race ya to the Living room" You Ran Pass Tim with Titus Following you.

"Uh Wait Y/n!" He reach his hand But Hang it to his side As Your figure dissapeared.

As you ran, You look back to see Titus Running After you. As you Turn your head around Only To Bump into Something... More like Someone..

You Felt yourself Falling but A Grip on your hand made you stop. You Look up to see Dick Smiling, Hand on yours and One Holding a Glass of water.

"Y/n! Nice to See You again.... Well Bump to you. Who are you running from?" He Asked And You Point at Titus Whom been Sitting at a Corner.

"Same Here"

"So What Made you come here This time Of the Morning?"

"Me and Tim are Hanging out Today. He said He Wants to Spend more time with me because He Left the School Immediately"

Dick Nods, "Oh. Are you sure you 2 aren't a Thing? You 2 look Adorable together"

"No For the Last Time Grayson. We aren't a 'Thing', We're Just Friends And Always Will be"

"Mmhhmm" 😏 he made a Face while so.

"How's Everything Between you and Barbara?" You asked and He Blushed.

"Haha! Busted! You do Like her!"