.•° What just happened? °•.

You wake up. Fluttering your eyes open, You saw Wonder Woman, Diana on the chair beside you.

Glancing at your surroundings. You found yourself on the Infirmary, You sat up but let out a loud groan when you lift your Oversized Black shirt up and saw your bandage lower stomach.

"You did great" You look up to see Diana awake, probably from your groans.

"Hence you hid another power from us. You can create Force Field and It was Beautiful" She sat on the edge of the bed and place her hand to yours.

You smile at her before she sigh "I should tell your team that your awake" She excused herself and closed the door.

...

"Linx! Linx! You're awake! Thank Zeus you're okay! God I was so Freaking out when you were unconscious!" Wonder Girl suddenly blasted through the doors causing you to Jolt up from your sleeping stance.

"Okay Wonder Girl, give Linx some space. She did great back then. How are you feeling?" M'gann asked nicely.

"Well. Alive and Painful" You chuckled.

"We were surprised that you can do Force fields. That's more you can surprise us" Nightwing said ruffling your hair.

"Yeah. Try give us a warning next time?"

"Will do"

...

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY?!" God. Truth to be told.

Tim really did freak out. You were confined for 2 days meaning it's 4 days you haven't visited Tim.

"There's been uh troubles at Rein's house so uh... ah... eh... We settled it at uh Central City so yeah" You stuttered and narrow his eyes at you. Walking closer as you walk backwards.

Where are you right now? At Wayne's Living room. You felt your back hit the wall and his face was inches away from yours.

You showed him your... True face. The one that make someone believe what your saying. He sigh.

"Alright. But next time you do this. I'll find it on my way" You let out a laugh and hug him as he turn around.

As it was supposed to be a hug, He gave you a piggy back ride. Up to the kitchen because he heard your stomach growling.

You shared spaghetti leftover from Jason's birthday while sharing jokes, stories and making funny faces at each other.

...

Rushing through the impatient honking cars, you laughed as you easily pass them with your Red/ Teal blue Motor.

You set your helmet at you locker and grabbed your Economics Module before marching to your class. You heard your name being called so you look back.

You smile as you saw Tim jogging to your side. "Morning My Alien hair gel friend"

"Harhar Y/n. Anyways, got plans for tomorrow? It's friday" He said as you both turn right.

"Hmm. No. Not at all"

"Great! Some of my friends will come by along with Dad's friend. They wanted to celebrate some successful event and Bruce decided to do it at the Manor"

'I wonder what it's about'

"Okay. I'll be there" He nod and grin.

'Aww he looks so cute... Wait what?!'

"Again. Great! Oh and Dress Casual" He said before he enters your class. All Tim's schedule is very similar to yours so there is no complaining when you sleep on class and he will explain it to you better.