E i g h t y

That had been our life for two weeks. Alison had to go back to Liz after that but still, Taylor and I made sure we make the best of the moments – especially when around Alison. . . we played a lot of boardgames, usually every night is movie night and the like. Things were starting to get on hand, actually. Louis had been discharged from the hospital earlier than I expected. And pretty much, everything was going at hand. . . except for one thing though, my relationship with Taylor's parents. Mrs. Swift might have given me the chance but she still doesn't fully trust me with Taylor, hence the almost daily calls and reminders.

A week after, Taylor and I had to take Alison home a little too earlier than the planned time as we can't really bring her to Nashville now. She was a bit disappointed but I told her there could easily be a next time. As we were driving to the airport, I've noticed something slightly bothering Taylor.

"Do you want to talk about something, Tay?" I asked.

"No. I just--" Taylor trailed and the said, "Can we visit Lou before we go?" She asked.

Of course, I wasn't in the right position to say 'no' since Lou is her best friend, who am I to go in between her and that lad?! "Yeah, sure." I replied and headed to the direction to Lou's house.

To be quite honest, our decision making is a bit complicated as we usually change our minds while we're on the road, which is a slight waste of time and gas. Nevertheless, I was amused with it though I don't know the reason why. Maybe it's because I get to drive around with Taylor in the same car – which is something I've been afraid to do ever since our accident but I outgrew that fear over the years. Now, I can comfortably maneuver the car with the thought of going places with this beautiful girl.

"Any changes on his memory?" I asked as Taylor was the one who had been visiting Lou these past few days and I was a bit busy.

She sighed, "None, really. I don't think he'll remember anything but I pretty hope he does."

"Likewise." I muttered. "It has its pros though, he's known too many secrets of mine." I said jokingly, remembering all the times when I had no one to talk to, it's either him, the rest of the lads, my sister or mum. Louis had a load because the curious little bugger always find himself stuck in the situations.

"Same, he's the only one in the middle of our whole situation thing but El knew a lot too."

"Ah yes, Eleanor definitely knew a lot. If you've talked to her, she's the one who helped a lot during the time when you know, after Alison caught us kissing and we both sort of had a fall out." I replied, playing those memories inside my mind. Although they were a pain in the head, when I look back at those memories, sometimes a plain smirk comes out of my lips.

"That cheeky couple." Taylor grumbled under her breath. That's when I plugged my phone to the speaker and turned the volume up.

That's what we did for the rest of the ride. When I pulled up, I went outside straightaway and then opened the door for Taylor. She went out and as usual, walked behind me. I reached my hand back and she held it. Then I walked slower so we were able to walk side by side. I rung the doorbell and it was opened immediately by Eleanor.

"Good morning, El." I greeted with a smile.

"Hey, El." Taylor said. "How are you, how's Lou?" She asked.

El rolled her eyes, "That six year-old? Playing with his wheelchair." She muttered.

I laughed at the thought of Louis rolling his wheelchair everywhere is something so priceless I'd pay a lot to see – better if he fell over face first.

"Okay, Harry, you can stop laughing now." Taylor said and I started holding it in. "Can we come in?"

"Duhh." Eleanor said and them opened the door wide open for us to enter. I went inside first and pretty much, it's the scene we saw.