E l e v e n

You'd think after that, all was well, you'd think that maybe their relationship will get stronger. . . but it's not what Taylor got. After that, the first few months were okay, but after those few months, things started to get more complicated. She and Harry would fight in little things. Her family is worried about her, and Harry's family about him. It isn't exactly what anyone could just call "normal".
They'd have fights and arguments, usually caused by the time and distance. . . Taylor didn't like it, but she didn't want it to end.

Though her mind is telling her, eventually it will. Sooner or later. . .

Until Harry left, without a word, not even a letter. . . not e decent goodbye. . . he just-- left. Taylor tried to call or reach out but he never answers. . . she'd see his car sometimes but he's never stop. Then came the day she felt like she just don't want to cry before she sleeps, she just want to be Taylor again. She loved Harry, but if he wants to go, why would she stop him?

July. . .

It was too early, Taylor didn't need to go now, but she insisted. The rain was falling hard which is a bit of headache for her. She was leaving, she didn't want to be stuck in this place, anways. She just hated to be here. Everything reminds her of Harry, how he just left. . . she didn't even got a reason why.
Taylor's family didn't say a word about it, neither did her friends. Louis visits every once in a while, asking her if she could stay a little longer but her mind is made up.

Austin helped Taylor bring down her luggage, she only packed a case and a duffel for the important stuff first, the trip would be a bit long from Nashville to Catskills.

Since she was waiting for her dad to come home first, Taylor sat on the couch nearest to the door, her yellow duffel bag near her while her other luggage was already in the car. She was wearing a dark red shirt, added by a thick black coat, she wore a green bonnet and matched her outfit with dark jeans and short brown boots. It doesn't matter how hot it'll be, she only had focus on the rainy weather.

Louis was on the phone, calling her, trying to change her mind again.

"Come on, Tay. I'll never see you again. I'll miss you." Louis entreated.

"I know, Boobear. . ." Taylor said, accidentally saying the nickname she hadn't called Louis in a while. "I'll miss you too. But there's just too much in the place."

Louis sighed. "If there was any sign of that--"

"Don't start. Louis, he's still your best mate. Remember that."

"I know, but he had just reached it. Since what? April? I mean--"

Taylor let out an annoyed scoff, "Here I am, trying to forget him. Don't talk about him for now. He didn't even give me an explanation." She replied, trying to keep her tears from falling down. In fact, she just laughed it off.

"I can't really change your mind?" Louis asked.

"I'm sorry. You really can't."

Someone knocked at the door. "Ugh, gotta go, Lou. . . dad's here." She said as she ended the call.
Taylor stood up and opened the door. Wrong again, it wasn't her father. Stood there before her was the boy she thought she'd never see again, Harry.

Harry was wearing a blue coat and simple clothes, dripping wet. His chocolate brown hair had turned into a darker shade, his face pale and lips turned into a darker color. It was freezing outside, the wind, the rain, how could he withstand it?! His head was bowed with his hands in his pockets, then he looked up.

Taylor's emotions have mixed up inside her, she was confused, surprised, angry and a bit gloomy. She didn't know which feeling should she show.

"Are you insane?!" She yelled. Instead of only anger, her voice came out with concern. "What do you want?" Taylor lowered her voice in frustration. She pulled Harry inside, regardless how wet he is. She didn't care who it was, she didn't care if this was the person she 'unqualifiedly' broke up with.