Finnick Annie Katniss Peeta

-Peeta-

I wake up on this sunny morning feeling ready.

I just moved back here from Florida. At the beginning of the school year I hade to move from here in California to Florida with my aunt because of a bakery fire.

Once the bakery was finished getting re-built I got to move back here and it feels so much better to be back. I get to see my best friend Finnick Odair, he has bronze hair and sea green eyes. We have been best friends since we were four.

Since I just got back a few days ago he decided we should go on a summer road trip.

Finnick is bringing his best friend Katniss Everdeen. Apparently she moved here from Atlanta, Georgia just a few weeks into the school year. I don't know why but the name sounds famillier. (A/N: I dont give a damn about spelling right now).

Katniss is bringing her friend Annie Cresta who just moved in with Katniss three days ago because her family was moving to Russia because of her dad's job transfer but she didn't want to go.

The only reason I know all this because Finnick told me, speaking of Finnick... he should be here soon.

I get dressed because it is 10:47 in the morning and he's suppost to be here at 11:00.

I put on some blue jeans, a black T-shirt, and adaddis hightops.

Right when I'm done getting ready I hear a knock on the door.

I stay in my room and get my suit case ready because I hear someone else going to get the door.

With-in a minute Finnick comes bursting through my door.

"Hey dude! Hurry up we gotta pick up the girls." Finnick says.

"Ok I'm coming." I answer.

We each grab one of my suitcases and go into the car. But not before saying goodbye to my family and getting some extra money. So we are now on the way to Katniss and Annie's house.

Once we are there we get out and Finnick goes to get the girls while I am just here leaning on the car.

The two girls come out with suitcases and Finnick helps them.

One of them has reddish-brown hair and is wearing blue short shorts and a pink short shirt. Crop top I think, I don't really know or care though. But to be honest she is kind of pretty, but I wouldn't date her.

The other girl has brown hair in a side braid and is wearing short shorts and a T-shirt. She is beautiful though; her brown hair shines in the sunlight and when I look at her my heart stops each time.

I open the trunk of the car for the girls to put their suticases in and when the brown haired girl goes to put her bag in she drops it. Luckly I catch it before it falls onto her foot though.

The suitcase is some what heavy for me and since I am pretty strong if I say so myself this must be really heavy for her. No wonder why she would drop it.

"Thanks." She mumbels looking down.

I can tell she's blushing and it's pretty cute.

"Peeta Mellark." I say holding out my hand.

She looks up and I can see that she has beautiful gray eyes. I swear I've seen her before!

"Katniss Everdeen." She says shaking my hand.

I don't know why but when I touch her hand a jolt of electricity runs through my veins.

"umm guys?" Finnick asks.

I break my gaze from Katniss and look at Finnick and who must be Annie.

"Annie Cresta." She says.

"Peeta Mellark." I reply.

We shake hands and get into the car and start the trip.

Looks like we're heading to Las Angeles first, so let the trip begin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! hungergamesfangirl74 here! So this is the first chapter of my new story and yeah I know it's bad. First chapters are always the worst for me.

I was going to do this in Peeta's POV only but I decided to do it in mostly Katniss's POV because I am better at a girl's point of view. (I don't understand boys as much as I do girls).

Hope you liked it though :)

Don't forget to read my other fanfick 'Hunger Games High'!!

-Madison