Forget Me

Darkness surrounds me as I can't seem to open my eyes. Whenever I move I hear chains so I guess I'm stuck here against a cold wall. Perfect.

I can't remember much but I know I have been here for about a week, I have been raped and I have been beat and tortured. I just feel so weak.

Hunger hits me hard so I guess I've been asleep for quite a while now. But my eyes finally decide to open and I glance around the room I'm currently in. A dark basement with no windows, there's carpet and furniture though but the furniture is ripped and the carpet has blood stains.

I notice that I only have my bra and underwear on. Oh gosh. I see something becide me and manage to get it, It's my phone. Ha, those idiots. Calling someone wouldn't be smart just incase the kidnappers hear me so I text Peeta.

Hello Peeta, It's Katniss. I don't know how much longer I have, I've been tortured and raped but just please don't worry. I just wanted to say that I love you. And If I die please don't be sad I am not worth your tears. Find a beautiful girl who deserves your love and forget about me. Please tell the group that I love them so much. Peeta, you have tought me how to live and be happy and to except the way things happen, I appreciate that so much. Please don't text or call me no one can know I have my phone. I hope I will see you soon, if not, I love you Peeta Mellark. Please forget me. Goodbye.

Tears are rolling down my face and I just can't take it anymore. I start to sing a song I wrote.

You and I, we're like fireworks and symphonies, exploding in the sky

With you, I'm alive

Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide

So stop time right here in the moonlight

Cus I don't ever want to close my eyes

Without you, I feel broke, like I'm half of a whole

Without you, I've got no hand to hold

Without you, I feel torn, like a sail in a storm

Without you, I'm just a sad song

I'm just a sad song 

With you, I fall, it's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes upon the wall

With you I'm a beautiful mess, it's like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears upon the edge

So stop time right here in the moonlight

Cus I don't ever want to close my eyes

Without you, I feel broke, like I'm half of a whole

Without you, I've got no hand to hold

Without you, I feel torn, like a sail in a storm

Without you, I'm just a sad song

You're the perfect melody, the only harmony

I wanna hear

You're my favourite part of me, the girl right standing next to me

I've got nothing to fear

Without you, I feel broke, like I'm half of a whole

Without you, I've got no hand to hold

Without you, I feel torn, like a sail in a storm

Without you

Without you, I feel broke, like I'm half of a whole

Without you, I've got no hand to hold

Without you, I feel torn, like a sail in a storm

Without you, I'm just a sad song

I'm just a sad song...

"Katniss that was beautiful. But you're not allowed to sing." a voice says and I jump.

Annie is against the wall in the same state as me a few feet away.

"Oh jesus Annie, you scared me I forgot you were here."

She laughs a bit but her face becomes stone cold when the door opens.

"I told you not to sing!" the capturer yells as he comes down the stares.

He comes up to me with an electric metal bar and hits me in the head with it.

I can feel the electricity as it shocks my insides. It hurts so much.

After four more hits the man goes upstairs and Annie comes over and tries to comfort me.

I just want the pain to end.

 Hello Wattpad! •••••••• IMPORTANT ••••••••

So to be honest I haven't really been feeling this story lately and I don't know if I should finish it..

But in better news... MOCKINGJAY!! I'm so excited, my friend and I are going to an advanced screening premier! Do any of you have tickets yet?

Also, a lot of people have been criticizing my writing throughout this story, spelling, grammar, what I add in my chapters.. I just don't feel like anyone likes this story when I get criticized..

Should I continue..?

~Maddie