Chapter 1 - REBORN'S x MISCHIEVOUS x SCHEME

Hello I'm a newbie here so please be kind to me and sorry if there are wrong grammars and I don't own KHR & HXH. Enjoy!!!

Vote and comment if you enjoyed or liked the story. Follow me for updates.😍

------------------------------------------------------

It was a nice and peaceful day, the birds chirping, the warm morning sun smiling brightly. A baby wearing a suit could be seen in the Sawada residence having an evil glint in his eyes making his way to his sleeping student. The baby, Reborn silently shot Tsuna two new bullets made by Leon which is a good sign rather with Gianini making it. The first bullet reborn shot weakens Tsuna's hyper intuition for the time being, that's the reason bringing Tsuna was easier (Ahemkidnapahem) and the second was to make Tsuna in to a child. He brought Tsuna's still sleeping body in the limousine and took him somewhere. The limousine arrived at its destination, the sea port. Reborn carefully put him in a cabin in one of the ship and left Tsuna's things and a note beside it. He look at Tsuna for a second and quitely left. Pulling back his hat to cover his eyes.

Tsuna's P.O.V

I woke up from the sun's light and the sound of waves splashing, WAVES SPLASHING?!!! I quickly look around and notice I'm on a ship. I looked in the mirror near the bed-Hiiiieeeee! I-I I'm a, my body I'm a child?!! I saw my things in the table in the right side of the mirror. I went there to get it and saw there's a note beside it:

Dear Dame-Tsuna,

I sent you there so you can train to be a great mafia boss in the future, don't worry about mama and your guardians I told them you'll be going to Italy for 5 months or so to study there. Oh! And I also sent an excuse letter with the same story to your school. Take care Dame-Tsuna and Oh! stay alive, keep your flames whereabouts and mafia origins a secret as long as you can.

Your Handsome tutor,

Reborn

P.S: I left your things there and some extra clothing.

After reading it I unconsciously sliped into boss mode. When I get back in Namimori you're gonna PAY FOR IT my dearest tutor he! he! he! smiling TOO sweetly.

Somewhere in Namimori

"Achooo!" Reborn sneezed handsomely (No. 1 hitman in the world DO NOT SNEEZE CUTELY)

"Ara Reborn-chan did you get a cold?" Nana said worried while washing dishes

"No mama someone must be talking about me". Reborn said while grinning sipping his expresso

"My, my Reborn-chan is getting popular ne (went back to washing the dishes)". Nana said after calming down and drying the dishes

Back to Tsuna

I guess I just have to get used to a small body. Feels weird that everything is much bigger now. I went out and saw that we're nearing an island.

"Umm excuse me what's that Island?". I asked an old man with a big brown beard who looks like the captain.

"Hmm? Ye look like yer new here ya brat that's the Whale Island we're headed to." The captain said with raspy voice.

Whale island huh? I feel like I'll be having many adventures from now on. Knowing Reborn this is not going to be easy. I wonder what everyone's doing back in Namimori I hope their alright.

CHAPTER END

Had fun reading? Vote if you enjoy this chapter. Thank you ^_^

JCL LOGGING OUT