Chapter Seventeen

March 10th

"I'm not getting that" I raised my eyebrows at Zayn when the doorbell rand. He sighed, pushing my legs off of his lap and pressed pause on the TV. After a few minutes I heard Liam's deep voice along with what I'm assuming Danielle's.

"Oh it's you" Liam winked at me making himself comfy on the other couch.

"Nice to see you too" I frowned at him grabbing the pillow I was leaning against and chucking it at his head. If I do say so myself I have a really good aim, I should've been a baseball player.

"Sorry about that! Hi I'm Summer" I smiled at Danielle who had just sat in the empty space next to Liam. I felt rude, normally when you meet someone you give them a handshake, a kiss on the cheek or a hug but we were just sat there. Oh well if she wanted one she'd get up and get one. She was stunning and her hair was amazing. Get in there Liam. I held my lips together trying not to laugh at my thoughts.

"Don't worry! You know what Liam's like" She laughed nudging his side. Zayn joined us shortly after bringing in some drinks and we continued to watch the film snuggled up on the couch.

~

"As I said on the phone you've got a busy day tomorrow, Jack and Billy have had some ideas about the album cover and the artwork and they want to aim to start shooting in the afternoon" Claire droned on, I loved her and everything but she didn't half talk for England!

"In the afternoon?!" My eyes widened "nope it's too rushed I'm not doing it"

"Summer just wa-"

"Nope I'm not Claire, I want to get the album out soon too but not too soon"

"Okay well I'll bring it up in the meeting tomorrow morning" She jotted it down in her thick planner "Anything else?"

"Yes actually I need to get my hair done soon so I need to know when I'm free next so I can run it past Frankie"

"If we don't shoot tomorrow afternoon then you should be free then, is that everything?" She asked closing her planner and placing it in her bag.

"Oh no, we've had so much work recently with the album it's getting a bit too much I think we need some time off" I remembered my conversation with Niall yesterday about him being homesick.

"You want some time off?" Claire questioned me.

"I said we, we as in the boys, the boys as in Niall, Zayn, Harry, Louis and Liam"

"I can't do anything about that I'm afraid, I mange you not One Direction but you can run it past Billy" I sighed deeply shrugging at her reply.

"Whatever, is that all?"

"Yeah I'll send a car to pick you up at 6AM sharp"

"Okay, bye" I replied shortly.

~

My phone beeped signalling I'd got a text not long after I'd stepped in my door. After hanging up my coat and chucking my keys in the bowl not far from the door, I placed my bags on the kitchen worktop and retrieved my phone from my handbag.

1 New Message; Zayn Malik

Hey baby, how did it go? Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I smiled as I noticed he'd called me 'baby', I liked that but if he called me 'cupcake' or 'sweetypie' or started with all that mushy crap then I don't know what I'd do!

Reply to; Zayn Malik

Hiya babe, it was fine not happy about a few things though Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As I waited for him to reply I decided to text Frankie about tomorrow.

To; Frankk Looloo

Heya smelly! Got any free spaces for 2morrow afternoon? Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 New Message; Zayn Malik

Like what? :/ Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply to; Zayn Malik

You'll see 2morrow don't worry ;) Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 New Message; Frankk Looloo

Er no. Nahh we do if it's you! Why did you want a haircut? Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply to; Frankk Looloo

No I don't I wanted something else ;) Of course I do, might want something a bit different though :') Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 New Message; Zayn Malik

Alright baby, I'm gonna' get some rest. Sweet dreams Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply to; Zayn Malik

Hehe night Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 New Message; Frankk Looloo

YOU CAN'T CUT IT SHORT I WON'T LET YOU!

Reply to; Frankk Looloo

No no no! I was thinking of dying it but not bog standard something cool -.- Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hated it when people took forever to reply luckily Frankie had no other amazing people to text so she replied quick.

1 New Message; Frankk Looloo

OH like what dye it pink? Ahahahaha Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply to; Frankk Looloo

Hmm actually like that idea, if you get the dye by tomorrow I'd do it! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 New Message; Frankk Looloo

Are you mad Summer?! Claire would kill me Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply to; Frankk Looloo

No she won't! Live a little Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 New Message; Frankk Looloo

Fine -_- see you tomorrow uggers ;) Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She was right Claire would kill her, or me. But that only made me want to do it more. Like when someone tells you not to do something but you still do it or at least get the urge to. It wasn't going to hurt anyone so I didn't see why I shouldn't? Yes I'd stick out like a sore thumb but you only live once right?