Chapter Twenty Five

March 25th

I stirred as I feel the surface below me move.

"Did I wake you?" Zayn's hoarse voice asked. Boy did he have a sexy voice in the morning.

"Mmm morning" I mumbled, a smile crept it's way on my lips as I remembered last night's events.

"Not a morning person I see" He chuckled leaning over the bed to kiss me.

"No no no I have morning breath!" I covered my mouth wriggling further down under the covers.

"No more kisses for you then" I heard his footsteps walk out the door and begin walking down the stairs.

Oh really? We'll see how long that lasts mister.

Leaving the warmth of my bed I walked over to my wardrobe and put on some leggings and a vest top and placed a jumper on my bed to put on after I'd done my hair and make up. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail, straightening my fringe and the parts of hair that framed my face. I never usually straighten my hair, only normally for photo shoots, but I wanted a change today.

"Finally decided to get up?" Zayn winked at me as I sat down at the breakfast bar, the cold surface causing shivers to run up my spine. I nodded at him and reached in my clutch for my phone.

2 new messages

3 missed calls

Frankkk Looloo; Don't forget protection ;)

I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing. But did we use protection? Maybe I should ask Zayn, how are you even supposed to word that? 'Zayn I was just curious did we use a condom last night?' yeah I'm sure that would do down well. I'd just have to buy a pill or ask Claire if she's got any. Speak of the devil that's who the other text and the missed calls where from.

Claire Young; Where the hell are you? You have an interview in 10 minutes!

"Shit" I looked up at Zayn's confused expression then hurried around the living room grabbing my car keys and coat.

"What's up? Where are you going?" He asked, following me as I rushed around.

"I have an interview in 10 minutes, I completely forgot! Claire is going to kill me!"

"Don't panic it'll just make things worse, I'll grab my keys and drive you there" He reappeared at the front door within a few minutes wearing the same clothes as yesterday as he hadn't brought any other clothes, I'm sure that'll look great if anyone notices.

"Haven't you go any work today?" I asked him as he drove to the address I told him.

"Not till after 12, we're doing our single shoot this afternoon then we'll probably go out to a club or something" He shrugged.

"I hate you" I sunk down in my chair.

"Why?" He chuckled looking over at me as the traffic light turned red.

"NO WHY DID IT TURN RED!" I sat up again shouting at the traffic light causing Zayn to laugh louder. "I hate you because you've got it easy, I can't remember what else I've got today but it's probably shit"

"You're so ungrateful babe"

"I get told that all the time" I sighed and sat back staring at the time.

~

"FINALLY! Where have you been? Never mind just get in there! Oh hi Zayn what are you doing here?" Claire looked at me with her 'I'm going to kill you' look, not pretty.

"Hey Claire" Zayn smiled at her "I um, er drove Summer here"

"Right, thanks. You can wait out here for her if you like? It's a pre recording of a TV interview so it may be a while" Claire hurried me down to make-up, hair and wardrobe.