Chapter 14

On this week's episode of "Fuckboys who ain't shit."

Dumb ass nigga

Dumb ass nigga. How dare you say you love me and try to pull some hoe shit. It gets funnier though....look yall💀

"Im never gonna leave your side" LMFAOOOOOO

"Im never gonna leave your side" LMFAOOOOOO. Funniest shit I read all week. I just thought I'd update yall on the craziness in my life. Hope yall are doing better than me :)

•••

"He's been blowing up my phone guys. Do I answer?" Shauna asked Arima and Milan as the three of them sat curled up in front of the TV.

"I say yes. Find out where he is. Agree to meet him, and let me handle the rest." Arima said, causing Milan to shake her head.

"Don't do that Shauna. Arima will actually kill him." Milan said in all seriousness. "And the last thing I wanna do is bail her out of jail...again."

"Again?" Shauna asked as Arima rolled her eyes.

"Yes. Another story for another day though. But, I have an idea."

Shauna and Arima listened as Milan turned off the television.

"Ok. First things first. You figure out when he's not home and we all run in and get your shit. You go to the police, file a restraining order, and if you ever run into him you just call the cops."

"You really think a restraining order is gonna keep a crazy nigga away?" Arima asked.

"It's a start. Until you are ready to do something more serious about your abuse that's your option."

"Ok." Shauna shrugged. "He has work tonight at 6. We can go then?"

"Perfect. And you're welcome to stay here until you find another place." Milan smiled. She grew to like Shauna and wouldn't mind her company at all.

"Oh no, I don't wanna be all up in your space for too long, I can call my parents and-"

"No girl, it's fine." Milan cut her off, causing Shauna to smile. She honestly was happy that Milan was in her life. She was impacting her and helping her in ways that she couldn't even explain.