Chapter 16

Thank you so much for baring with me😭 I promise im back guys.

Last 5 days have been so stressful. I've been dancing non stop and my single ass is in need of a full body massage from my invisible man.

Anyways, let's carry on :)

Walking up the stairs, Milan almost jumped as she was met with a waiting King. He stood in all black with the gold chain that he always wore. His hands were in his pockets as he examined Milan.

She did the same, raising an eyebrow as he opened his mouth to speak. One thing she knew was that King was persistent. Things weren't about to be on her terms. Ofcourse he showed up to her place, and Ofcourse he looked the sexiest that he ever has since she's met him.

"Milan

"Milan." He sighed.

"What?"

"Can we talk baby?" He licked his lips as Milan rolled her eyes. She figured Arima must not have been home since he was standing outside. Unlocking the door, she walked in, sitting her stuff down and locking back up. King walked over to sit on the couch, patting the spot next to him.

"I rather stand." Milan spoke, she knew this conversation wouldn't last long so there was no need to get comfortable.

"Talk." She said simply, folding her arms.

King sat forward, resting his head in his hands. One thing he learned since being with Milan was how much she valued honesty. He knew he fucked up.

"Maybe about 2 weeks ago, somebody from my past called."

"Who?"

"An ex of mine."

Milan nodded, deciding not to assume. She watched him intently as he continued.

"She uh, told me that she was pregnant and together we decided it was best for her to get rid of it."

Milan immediately began to wonder what this had to do with her. She wasn't stupid, but she wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt.

"I was tight on money, and didn't know how to ask you for help so-"

"So instead you try to steal it?" Milan cut in, sounding hurt more than anything.

"Baby don't say it like that. That's not what it was." He stood, grabbing her arms.

"That's exactly what it was. You lied about what you needed it for. If I wouldn't have caught you I'm sure I would've never known."

"I was gonna tell y-"

"When King? When?"

He remained silent as she shook her head.

"We are both adults here. You could've came to me with you problem. Would I have helped out? Probably. Because I'm your girlfriend and I'd do that for you. But no, you lied."